W: Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Code H: $5 paypal

time to check my platinum accounts hehe, do you know if we had to be platinum this year to apply for the code? cuz I had 3 platinum accounts by the end of this nintendo year (july)

Hey CAGs, I knew this was the peftect place to find a code because I know a lot of you might have platinum (I got gold this year sad face...)

I'm willing to trade stuff for a smash demo code as well. Please PM me, I don't got much, but I'm down for any suggestions you may have.

Hey CAGs, I knew this was the peftect place to find a code because I know a lot of you might have platinum (I got gold this year sad face...)

I'm willing to trade stuff for a smash demo code as well. Please PM me, I don't got much, but I'm down for any suggestions you may have.
Unfortunately it's just some platinum members and not all, so they won't be -as- plentiful. I certainly haven't received any codes from Nintendo.

Unfortunately it's just some platinum members and not all, so they won't be -as- plentiful. I certainly haven't received any codes from Nintendo.
I heard that for some people it may also be delayed by a bit. I don't know if anyone's gotten codes yet. Some if not all might even get multiple codes too. Good luck with everyone in getting them

I got my email at 11:31 am PT it comes with 4 codes (\(^_^)/)
I don't have a paypal, anyone willing to trade for eshop or psn money?

edit: taking amazon money too lol
all codes SOLD.
thank you all for your business, have a great day  

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back