[W] Wii U Smash DLC [H] 3DS Smash DLC/Amazon Credit/Eshop

Kilvas09

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Just got Smash Bros. for Wii U and I'd like to save some money by getting the dlc at half price. If you are in need of the 3DS version of the following Smash DLC we can do a swap. I would buy a bundle from something you need and you would buy from something I need.

Mewtwo Fighter $4.99 ($2.50 split cost)

Roy Fighter $4.99 ($2.50 split cost)

Lucas Fighter $4.99 ($2.50 split cost)

Ryu Fighter + Stage $6.99 ($3.50 split cost)

Dreamland Stage $2.99 ($1.50 split cost)

Peaches Castle Stage $2.99 ($1.50 split cost)

Hyrule Castle Stage $2.99 ($1.50 split cost)

How does this work? I buy Mewtwo Fighter Bundle for 3DS/WiiU on my Wii U and you buy Roy Fighter for 3DS/WiiU on your 3DS. Then we swap the extra code from the bundle. Just let me know what Smash DLC you need for 3DS and I'm sure we can work something out.

If you just have extra Wii U smash DLC codes, or don't want to swap, I'd also be willing to buy those with Amazon Credit Gift Card, or an Eshop/PSN gift card, depending on the split cost amount. So you would be the 3DS bundle and I could buy you an Amazon Gift Card for the split cost amount of each item.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'd be willing to do this with you. I don't have any of the DLC, but I'd prefer the newest Cloud and the other DLC released yesterday, but eventually want it all. It's just too expensive to buy it all. PM me what you want to do, and which DLC you'd be interested in. Thanks.

bread's done
Back