W: Xbox credit. H: Paypal.

[quote name='jr233270']Out of curiosity, why do you have so many redbox games? Are there sale prices that great?[/QUOTE]I doubt the sale prices are that great.

May have done the photocopy trick to photocopy the disc with the bar code and put the photocopy back in the Redbox machine, so it thinks the disc has been returned.

Seems the more likely option.

[quote name='shrike4242']I doubt the sale prices are that great.

May have done the photocopy trick to photocopy the disc with the bar code and put the photocopy back in the Redbox machine, so it thinks the disc has been returned.

Seems the more likely option.[/QUOTE]
Would you say there is a likelihood that these games are stolen?

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Would you say there is a likelihood that these games are stolen?[/QUOTE]

That was why I was asking. I have little doubt in my mind that these games were "obtained" in a less then honest manner.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Would you say there is a likelihood that these games are stolen?[/QUOTE]It's a reasonable assumption, yes.

Unless the OP has a better answer to the situation in how they were maintained, I'd make that assumption.

So uh, can we report this scumbag to redbox? Nothing pisses me off more than when I go to rent a game and have to call them up because the disc is missing/replaced. Shouldn't be too hard for them to figure out who he is with the list of games + Tennessee location...

Thanks to all those concerned, I bought these games from Craigslist.

To those who have accused me of stealing, name calling, and/or other assumptions etc- Thanks CAG community.

[quote name='limelight022']Thanks to all those concerned, I bought these games from Craigslist.

I appreciate those who have accused me of stealing/name calling, and other assumptions etc. Thanks CAG community.[/QUOTE]Guess someone else stole them and sold them on CL.

Knowingly buying stolen goods does not make you innocent. By the way, "knowingly" includes when a reasonable person should have known.

[quote name='shrike4242']Guess someone else stole them and sold them on CL.[/QUOTE]

He said he always used redbox to rent games and would keep the ones he liked past the 30 days. And a baby was on the way so he wouldnt have time to play much games anymore. I met him at his workplace- the placed he worked pays pretty well so i dont see a reason why they would be stolen.

bread's done
Back