WA Residents: Free anti-smoking T-shirt

KABUKISTAR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.nostankyou.com/

Apparantly, all those commercials were made by the WA state department of health. Who would have known. Anyways, you have to go there and sign up, and then do a few things (rate a t-shirt design, put a banner/text-link on your website, easy things like that) to earn 3 points, and then you can get a free T-shirt (there's a couple different designs). Only if you live in the evergreen state, though.

Sweet. I will hopefully be attending Evergreen for January quater. I hope this is still going on.

Off topic: Are there many good mom and pop gaming stores in Olympia? I cant wait to move to the west coast...

not a big fan of their ads
smokers are just as bad as fat people
when i see anti-fat people ads (making fun of fat people like they do smokers)
i will like the no stank you campaign
not a smoker by the way

[quote name='karmapolice']Sweet. I will hopefully be attending Evergreen for January quater. I hope this is still going on.

Off topic: Are there many good mom and pop gaming stores in Olympia? I cant wait to move to the west coast...[/QUOTE]

Dear God man, don't do it! No!

The Pacific Northwest is absolutely amazing, but not Evergreen... not Olympia...

Ever see the episode of Futurama baout global warming?

Random street guy: I've got a degree in Environmental Science! *Holds up Evergreen State diploma*

Professor (Farnsworth or his rival, I forget): You've got a degree in baloney!

Move to Seattle or Portland. Maybe Bellingham, if Seattle and Portland are too expensive. The University of Washington is an amazing school in Seattle, and Western is a great school in Bellingham.

bread's done
Back