CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Let's Go
We can't
Why not?
We're waiting for GodOTT
Ah...

What's the OTT meant to be about anyway? Existentialism? Tedium in one's life? Natural restraints? Tacos? Video games? (nah...)

No, its about wasting a little time of your life listening to others babble on about nonsense

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Oh come on, someone had to do it. ;)[/QUOTE] Heh. Dirty girl. Not that I didn't, it's just not what I meant. ;) :lol:

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']Let's Go
We can't
Why not?
We're waiting for GodOTT
Ah...

What's the OTT meant to be about anyway? Existentialism? Tedium in one's life? Natural restraints? Tacos? Video games? (nah...)

No, its about wasting a little time of your life listening to others babble on about nonsense[/QUOTE]
Wow. Horrible OTT title but nice entails. Think I'm going to watch Waking Life again tonight.

Any other good, deep thought provoking movie titles out there?

[quote name='Kayden']woOTT![/QUOTE]
I've decided that I am going to upgrade to next gen consoles when a game comes out that I really want. At the moment, I'm thinking MGS4 for PS3 and Halo 3 for 360. Until then, I'll drift further into gaming oblivion.

woOTT!

I can't wait for Halo 3 to come out, I am not going to buy it, but I can't wait for all the little kids to go to that and then hopefully I won't run into them as much on the multiplayer games that I want to play.

[quote name='Eviltude']I've decided that I am going to upgrade to next gen consoles when a game comes out that I really want. At the moment, I'm thinking MGS4 for PS3 and Halo 3 for 360. Until then, I'll drift further into gaming oblivion.

woOTT![/quote]

Nooo, play Final Fantasy XII!

GoW looks... ... ... well... I don't know how it looks because I was imediately put off by the insta hype 3 years ago. I haven't payed any attention to this game whatsoever. I'll just grab it when the grossly over produced CE is $10 everywhere just like Halo 2.

[quote name='Kayden']Nooo, play Final Fantasy XII!

GoW looks... ... ... well... I don't know how it looks because I was imediately put off by the insta hype 3 years ago. I haven't payed any attention to this game whatsoever. I'll just grab it when the grossly over produced CE is $10 everywhere just like Halo 2.[/QUOTE]

woOTT?

[quote name='Eviltude']Wow. Horrible OTT title but nice entails. Think I'm going to watch Waking Life again tonight.

Any other good, deep thought provoking movie titles out there?[/QUOTE]
thank you. I read the play once, and simply thought it was too complex for me at the time, and always promised to reread it. I did so two weeks ago, still left confused, but then laughed my ass off when I read this:
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Waiting_for_Godot

for now, I'm going to dismiss the play as nonsense, and I'm sure someone will convince me otherwise eventually (my fellow theatre freak should be returning home from college for winter vacation in a few weeks, I'll mention it to him)

besides that, I'm reading In Cold Blood for English class right now, and may start on The Goat or Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? When I'm reading a book I genuinely enjoy in English, I can't read another one (I made an embarrassing mistake in class when I got a part of City of Glass confused with Catcher in the Rye last year), so I usually just do plays.

Well, thats enough of a pretentious literary rant.

And for thought provoking movie titles? The first thing that comes to mind is Requiem for a Dream, but I'm sick of discussing that in OTTs. Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb is another good one, considering it sums up the movie in the title, without worrying about being precise.

And on that note, I think I'm going to sleep...

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']thank you. I read the play once, and simply thought it was too complex for me at the time, and always promised to reread it. I did so two weeks ago, still left confused, but then laughed my ass off when I read this:
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Waiting_for_Godot

for now, I'm going to dismiss the play as nonsense, and I'm sure someone will convince me otherwise eventually (my fellow theatre freak should be returning home from college for winter vacation in a few weeks, I'll mention it to him)

besides that, I'm reading In Cold Blood for English class right now, and may start on The Goat or Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? When I'm reading a book I genuinely enjoy in English, I can't read another one (I made an embarrassing mistake in class when I got a part of City of Glass confused with Catcher in the Rye last year), so I usually just do plays.

Well, thats enough of a pretentious literary rant.

And for thought provoking movie titles? The first thing that comes to mind is Requiem for a Dream, but I'm sick of discussing that in OTTs. Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb is another good one, considering it sums up the movie in the title, without worrying about being precise.

And on that note, I think I'm going to sleep...[/QUOTE]
I saw Requiem for a Dream a few days back. It was pretty sweet. I'll look into the others. Thanks.

[quote name='mr ryles']woOTT?[/quote]

GoW doesn't have me hot and hard nor could I give a shit less about Halo 1,2 or 3.

I actually only have 1 360 game and I don't even play that. I've owned 6 and I actually sold them all but Dead Rising. 360 games are nothing but flash so far. I have yet to see anything with substance. I'm only keeping DR because I don't think killing zombies with garden impliments can ever really get old.

I saw my high school's drama team perform it. Not a bad performance. It would be fun to watch it again today and see what I think about it, but with the same actors from my school.

So I played basketball today, less than a week after rolling my ankle.. It was probably a bad idea as it hurt just to put my basketball shoes on. But basketball is one of those things when I get going I could give a fuck less about what else is going on and disregard body pain. So basically it feels okay now, but I know when I roll out of bed in the morning my ankle probably won't even be able to hold me up and I will fall on my face.

I bet ryles looks just fabjulous when he plays basketball, just like this man:

_Dave_Chappelle_As_Prince.jpg

There's a Dr. Dolittle 3? :whistle2:s

I guess I didn't "get" Dr. Strangelove when I saw it last year as I didn't see what was that great about it. meh

[quote name='JimmieMac']Why hasn't this video been played to shit on MTV yet?[/QUOTE]

Three Times One Minus One been there, done that.

[quote name='mykevermin']Three Times One Minus One been there, done that.[/quote]

I forgot about that, which is a good thing.

Hah, I haven't had time to keep up with past ott's. But I'll throw a few posts in this one, for today at least.

But I must say, skipping skool is pretty sweet. I got my braces tightened, so I gots me a doctors note. Only drawback is I'm gonna miss wrestling practice, but is that truely a bad thing?

[quote name='JimmieMac']Why hasn't this video been played to shit on MTV yet?
[/QUOTE]

MTV dosen't play music.

Ever notice how they never say what the initials stand for anymore? Most people these days don't even know / remember.

[quote name='Strell']Sigh.

Why is my thread closed AGAIN?

Which mod is doing this?[/QUOTE]
Which mod isn't for the closing of your topic? Time to rebel, Strell. It's a good thing you've been gathering that army, lol. :roll:

[quote name='Strell']I already pointed out I'm not breaking any rules, and yet it's getting closed for absolutely no reason.[/QUOTE]

Yet that Wombat army crap got multiple topics without being closed.

That was one of my points in my rant defense from last night.

I need to know what the hell is going on. I'm losing my patience with this.

[quote name='Strell']That was one of my points in my rant defense from last night.

I need to know what the hell is going on. I'm losing my patience with this.[/QUOTE]
Not going to speed things along any by losing your patience. If anything you'll just piss the mods off more that way.

[quote name='Strell']It's getting closed for absolutely no reason.[/quote]

They have a penchant for closing retarded threads. ;)

[quote name='crazytalkx']There's now 10 tents outside of the Puente Hills, CA Best Buy.

Oh the temptation to join them.[/QUOTE]
You should dress up like a bear and go rummage around their tents at about 3am.

[quote name='Eviltude']You should dress up like a bear and go rummage around their tents at about 3am.[/quote]
Or just call the cops, since BB has said that camping is only for 24 hours at a time.

I am absolutely stunned that OJ Simpson is doing a two part special on how he would have killed Nichole Simpson and her buddy if he had actually killed her, but of course he didn't.

Only on Fox.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I am absolutely stunned that OJ Simpson is doing a two part special on how he would have killed Nichole Simpson and her buddy if he had actually killed her, but of course he didn't.

Only on Fox.[/QUOTE] That is just about the most disgusting thing ever.

[quote name='Strell']I already pointed out I'm not breaking any rules, and yet it's getting closed for absolutely no reason.[/quote]

I've found that mentioning shrike in almost any fashion will get your posts deleted.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That is just about the most disgusting thing ever.[/QUOTE]

Is there a thread on this yet, because I thought peoiple would want tot lak about this or be talking by now.

"Fox will slaughter the competition the final week of the November ratings sweeps when it airs a two-hour interview in which O.J. Simpson details how he would have murdered his wife, Nicole, and Ronald Goldman more than 10 years ago.

"Had he done it.

"Which he didn't.

"Just ask him."

I mean, this is just so bizzard and sick.

[quote name='Kayden']I've found that mentioning shrike in almost any fashion will get your posts deleted.[/QUOTE]

Will someone please delete that post.

And this one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back