Rambo III
The Punisher
Aeon Flux
Crash
Stargate
Total Recall
Reservoir Dogs
...more?

There may be some I'm missing. Let me know if you find any.

I picked up The Descent, Saw and Saw II. I've watched The Descent on Blu-Ray before and it was awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, awesome list! There aren't Wal-Marts near by me (at least, not too close to me), but I might have to make a trip. I love the Descent and the first two Saw movies, and Reservoir Dogs is an absolute must have.

Huh, knew about most of those being 10 but didn't know Aeon Flux or Universal Soldier hit the 10 dollar bin already.

"You might want to read up on the reviews of these, some of them are not quality worthy of transfer to bluray" - me

[quote name='Arakias']"You might want to read up on the reviews of these, some of them are not quality worthy of transfer to bluray" - me[/quote]

This is true, but a lot of those can't even be found new for 10 dollars on SD.

Just in time for the new rule I made for myself today that I wouldn't spend more than $10 on a BD of a movie I already own in SD. I almost bought Saw and Saw II at Circuit City today for $12.50. Glad I waited. I understand the transfers for both aren't spectacular but Saw IV just looks so pitiful sitting on my shelf by itself. I was going to hold out for a box set that included some director's cuts but it seems like all the movies but the first one have come out on BD with unrated versions, so, eh, I can live without an extra 5 minutes of footage.

If I see The Descent, it shall be mine. Those that haven't seen it but love horror movies should blind buy this one.

[quote name='metallicoholic'] If I see The Descent, it shall be mine. Those that haven't seen it but love horror movies should blind buy this one.[/quote]

Agreed. This is one of my favorite horror movies of all time and definitely one of the scariest.

[quote name='kennistond']Agreed. This is one of my favorite horror movies of all time and definitely one of the scariest.[/quote]

Agreed too; it's better on DVD/Blu-Ray Unrated with the real British ending restored instead of the weaker one we got here.

While looking for the 10 dollar blu rays I spotted Resident Evil extinction blu ray for 13 buck on the shelf tag. I It scanned it and it was 24.95 but at the checkout they honored the shelf tag price(which was for the dvd version) I lucked out lol.

[quote name='jpeterross']i picked up crash i love that movie, i may go back later this week to pick up reservoir dogs[/quote]

Reservoir Dogs isn't that great in terms of AQ/PQ I eBayed my copy after paying $10 for it.....IMO of course!!

I already own a few (however I think I spent atleast $15 each on them) But I'm definately hoping to pick up some more of those titles, especially the Descent, I didn't even realize that it was part of the cheapie selection. :)

HAVE::::::::::::::::::
Terminator 2
Rambo: First Blood
Rambo: First Blood Part 2
Rambo III
The Punisher
Total Recall

WANT::::::::::::::::::
Saw
Saw II
The Descent
Stargate
Reservoir Dogs
Young Guns

[quote name='PotatoGuy']dude. dg7md. dancing monster from uninvited. friggen awesome.[/quote]

You a point and clicker too? :cool:

Guys seriously: DO NOT BUY THIS VERSION OF YOUNG GUNS PLEASE!
It is garbage.
See the glitched blu-ray list thread. I bought this for $10 on BF and regret it, not worth it.

However- I bought the Res. Dogs also that day and I am very happy with it though, great version esp for $10. I have paid more for Blu's of lesser quality.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Guys seriously: DO NOT BUY THIS VERSION OF YOUNG GUNS PLEASE!
It is garbage.
See the glitched blu-ray list thread. I bought this for $10 on BF and regret it, not worth it.[/quote]

I bought the Res. Dogs also that day and I am very happy with it though, great version.

bread's done
Back