Wal-Mart 14.82 Blu-Rays

talonthrawn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey folks, when I was at Wal-Mart today I noticed some Blus priced at 14.82 therefor shouldn't be YMMV. Highlights included:

The Shining
Shoot Em Up
Aviator
Wyatt Earp
and there were a bunch more that I don't remember

Happy Hunting.

Thanks Talon, this is a studio promo,also at Target, and previously Amazon (no tax). Good to see prices come down...

Yea I've been wanting to find cheap Blus. Although I won't buy shoot em up lol. If I have to see him kill one more person with a carrot I'll shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Seems like the same movies that are on sale $15-20 everywhere this week. If I wasn't completely broke, I might pick up a few. But I am, so I most likely won't be.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']How is Shoot Em Up on Blu Ray? Worthy of a Re-buy for 15 bucks?[/QUOTE]
Oh hell yeah. More so if you like the over the top nature of the film. The detail is so great that close-ups actually have a gross out factor. And the 7.1MA track is among some of the best audio you'll find. Plus how many times have you heard 'Breed' and 'Ace of Spades' in lossless audio?

[quote name='sarienanj']Thanks Talon, this is a studio promo,also at Target, and previously Amazon (no tax). Good to see prices come down...[/quote]

Any links to a list of what can be found in this promo?

I was at my local Wal-Mart yesterday and also saw Hellboy for $14.82. I may go back tomorrow and pick it up and check and see if they have Shoot 'Em Up.

bread's done
Back