Feedback
57 (100%)
UPDATE: These are active:
:wii:Wii 2-for-$30 Game Bundle
:ds:DS 2-for-$30 Game Bundle
:ds:DS 2-for-$20 Game Bundle

---------------------------------------------
Old post

Looks like it has to be 2 from same system.

Xbox 360 2 for $30
PS3 2 for $30
Wii 2 for $30
PSP 2 for $20
DS 2 for $30
PS2 2 for $30
PS2 2 for $20
GBA 2 for $15

Wii:
EA Playground (Wii)
Deca Sports (Wii)
Big Brain Academy (Wii)
Cooking Mama: Cook Off (Wii)
Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour (Wii)
LEGO Star Wars: Complete Saga (Wii)
Winter Sports: The Ultimate Challenge (Wii)
Smarty Pants (Wii)
Need For Speed: ProStreet (Wii)
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (Wii)
Game Party 2 (Wii
MX vs.ATV: Untamed (Wii)
Resident Evil 4 (Wii)
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 (Wii)
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (Wii)
NCAA Football 09 (Wii)
Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii)
Tony Hawk: Proving Ground (Wii)
Need for Speed Carbon (Wii)

XBox 360:
LEGO Star Wars: Complete Saga (Xbox 360)
Sonic the Hedgehog - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360
Fight Night Round 3 - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas (Xbox 360)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Cars - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Viva Pinata - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Looney Tunes ACME Arsenal (Xbox 360)
EA Skate (Xbox 360)
Call Of Duty 3 - Platinum Hits (Xbox 360)
Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360)
Mass Effect (Xbox 360)
Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360)
Project Gotham Racing 3 - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Crash of the Titans 07 (Xbox 360)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - Platinum Hits (Xbox 360)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Half-Life 2 Orange Box (Xbox 360)
Spider-Man 3 - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Perfect Dark Zero - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)

PS3:
Lego Star Wars: The complete Saga
Resistance: Fall of Man - Greatest Hits
Assassin's Creed - Greatest Hits
Warhawk - Greatest Hits
Rainbow Six Vegas - Greatest Hits
Fight Night Round 3
The Godfather Don Edition
Motorstorm - Grestest Hits
Call of Duty 3 - Greatest Hits
Virtua Fighter 5
Sonic the Hedgehog
Skate
Orange Box
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Medal of Honor Airborne
Conan
The Darkness
Tony Hawk's Project 8

Last edited by a moderator:
This is superb. I went with NFL Head Coach 09 (I'm the guy who would play Madden for the franchise mode, drafting teams over and over again, but simulate all of the actual games) and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, but I STRONGLY suggest Earth Defense Force 2017. I've played it with three different people who all hated it, but I love its retro charm and pure outlandishness, and I've sunk no less than 35 hours into it (because, clearly, I'm insane).

I hope the Orange Box comes back in stock. There are a few good games there that look good, but that's the only one I'm actually looking for.

I've been looking for that thing to come down below 30 for months, and the one time it does I miss it...

Is Spyro Eternal Night for DS similar to the GBA or is it a complete rework of the game?

if it's the same with just 2 screens, I may bite... would be the first Spyro game...

Well looks like it's OOS, but I'd still like to know! If anyone can fill me in, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Down to 30 games for PS3 now.

From the previews I saw of it, The Simpsons Game looked a bit like the old arcade button masher, except it's in full 3-D and not a side scrolling game.

As for the other ones, I've played Conan and it's a tolerable God Of War knockoff. Mind you, Ron Perlman's voice acting AS Conan is a bit deadpan at times, but I play action games for the action, not the quality voice acting.

[quote name='aniousjoe']this isn't just online, right? can i get this deal at a b&m store, or ymmv on that?[/QUOTE]

I checked my local Walmart yesterday, and the deal was not available. I think Walmart deals are usually YMMV, though, so the deal might be available in other stores.

[quote name='Sandman1000']When does this end.[/quote]

Most likely it will run until all stocks are depleted. Which may or may not take very long.

[quote name='xycury']Is Spyro Eternal Night for DS similar to the GBA or is it a complete rework of the game?

if it's the same with just 2 screens, I may bite... would be the first Spyro game...

Well looks like it's OOS, but I'd still like to know! If anyone can fill me in, thanks![/quote]

Spyro Eternal Night for the DS is just like A new Beginning for the DS , its a top down run around action game. Whereas the GBA version of Eternal Night is a 2D side scroller.

[quote name='Wet Ninja']I checked my local Walmart yesterday, and the deal was not available. I think Walmart deals are usually YMMV, though, so the deal might be available in other stores.[/quote]

As far as I know none of the 2 for whatever deals apply instore. If any of them did it would probably only be the ones for the PS3 , 360 and Wii. The other games avaiable are all most likely too old and are probably overstock from Wal-Marts warehouses.

:lol: It said when I ordered my PS2 2 for $30 games:
"Delivery date would be between 7/5/05 and 11/5/08"

Also , on the PSP and PS2 2 for $20 , is anybody interested in only 1 of the games and might want to split a package with me? There is only one games from each of those sets that I want.

[quote name='Wet Ninja']I checked my local Walmart yesterday, and the deal was not available. I think Walmart deals are usually YMMV, though, so the deal might be available in other stores.[/quote]

thanks. i guess it's worth a shot to go check; my store's about 5 minutes away

Looks like they completely changed the selection of games (at least for 360). No more Mass Effect or Orange Box (the only two games I was interested in).

Don't give up on the good games. Games seem to be disappearing and then reappearing throughout the day. I was just able to find Graw2 and Orange Box reappear for the PS3. I have also seen Warhawk, Resistance, Fight Night 3 and R6V2 disappear only to reappear later. I have only been looking in the PS3 section so I cannot vouch for this in the 360 or wii sections.

I spent too long deliberating, just missed out on Half Life Orange Box and Burnout Paradise (both 360) while removing some Wii games from my order.

[quote name='leehom']I didn't see Orange Box on ps3 20 minutes ago =/[/quote]

My order processed 40 minutes ago. So, around 4:00pm (EST) it was up there.

awww i wish i would have seen this 2 days ago. i wanted rainbow six vegas and mass effect for 30, now they just have lame games or ones i already own. good find though OP

I got a message from Walmart saying that the Darkness for the PS3 is out of stock, that's weird because its been up for sale all throughout this sale

[quote name='snky_pete']I went to my local walmart and they would not honor this deal in store :cry:[/QUOTE]

It says right on the site stores don't honor website prices/deals.

Pricing Policy
About Our Prices
We strive to provide you with the lowest prices possible on Walmart.com as well as in our stores. However, sometimes a price online does not match the price in a store. Walmart.com's prices may be either higher or lower than local store prices. Our local stores do not honor Walmart.com pricing or competitor advertisements from outside of a store's local trade territory.

[quote name='StarKnightX']

Spyro Eternal Night for the DS is just like A new Beginning for the DS , its a top down run around action game. Whereas the GBA version of Eternal Night is a 2D side scroller.

[/quote]

Thank you!!! I would have been miffed if it turned out to be like that.

Well anyways at least I scored 2 last night... before everything went out of stock.

check back often. I keep seeing different games every hour.

It was also weird that I couldn't get 2 bundles at the same time. I had to order separately or I'd get an error. So if you get this just take one off and bite the bullet for extra shipping.

[quote name='Illini Jeeper']Waiting for Burnout Paradise to get back in stock to couple with Crackdown.[/QUOTE]

Seems like they're coming in and out of stock...may be best to wait for the AM/early afternoon as it seems like that's when everything was updated today.

Son of a @#$%^!

I had it! The Orange Box was there, I had it in my cart, but I had to fill out that stupid form to create an account that I thought I already had on every website on Earth at this point, and in the 10 minutes that took they were sold out again!

There aren't even words to describe how I'm feeling right now...

I was going to mention that Demikids + Robopon was a great deal for $20 shipped or so, but it looks like Demikids is sold out.

bread's done
Back