Wal-Mart $20 bin (Lollipop Chainsaw, SFXT, etc..) YMMV

TurkeyOnRye

CAGiversary!
Feedback
214 (100%)
I didn't see a thread about this after a quick search, and I hope this isn't old news, but Wal-Mart on Melody Mountain in Ashland, KY had a $20 bin of games that included:

Lollipop Chainsaw (360)
Fable 3 (360)
Street Fighter X Tekken (360)
Dead Island (both regular and GOTY) (360)
Disney Universe (Wii and 360)
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (360)

and quite a bit more I can't remember off the top of my head. There were some Wii shovelware titles mixed in, but for the most part it seemed like some decent titles.

FYI

Lollipop = $18.xx
Fable 3 = $12.xx
Dead Island/GOTY = $15.xx/$19.xx

@ Amazon, Amazon has all these titles for around the same place, cheaper on most.

#retailproblems

I was kind of excited about Lollipop Chainsaw, though I'd never buy it. But yeah I know the rest of those are MSRP

I just picked up Lollipop at Play and Trade for $17 and I have to say its a great deal at that price, it's a pretty fun game. I'd definitively recommend it to anyone who really likes hack and slash games and loves games with a wacky sense of humor.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I just picked up Lollipop at Play and Trade for $17 and I have to say its a great deal at that price, it's a pretty fun game. I'd definitively recommend it to anyone who really likes hack and slash games and loves games with a wacky sense of humor.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't stand it. I borrowed the game from a friend and it was just way too repetitive for my tastes. But if you like it, that's all that matters.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I just picked up Lollipop at Play and Trade for $17 and I have to say its a great deal at that price, it's a pretty fun game. I'd definitively recommend it to anyone who really likes hack and slash games and loves games with a wacky sense of humor.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, if you're uptight, it's not for you. I found it to be very entertaining. It's only repetitive in the way super mario bros. is. In that you are in a constant type world, and it doen't change. But the game is varied enough to be fun... again, unless you're very uptight.

bread's done
Back