Cutthroat Island
See No Evil
Universal Soldier
Alpha & Omega
Disaster Movie: Cataclysmic Edition
American Psycho
The Haunting In Connecticut
My Best Friend's Girl

Seen all these on a big display at my walmart just now. All of them were in stock except my best friends girl. Sadly I own the few movies on that list I actually want to own.

employee of the month and american psycho seem to be the only decent things on there. Wish they had Grandma's Boy on there, it's not a great movie but as a geek/gamer it's pretty funny at times.

Picked up adventureland today at local store. Was wanting American Psycho and Employee of the Month but was flat broke.

No reduced price BDs at all at my wally world. They even took away the clearance game bin that's been there since 2008. I did manage to get Stargate 15th anniversary bd for $6 though.

Wow.. lots of them in store now and they're in the 7.88 bin.

Also saw all the Resident Evil 1,2,3 and the Degeneration (anime) in Steel book editions in the 7.88 bin. But, unable to find Resident Evil: Afterlife in steel book edition.

My store had separate a separate $5 shelf and then a $7.88 bins. I was so tempted to pick up the Resident Evil steelbooks, but I don't particularly care for the movies.

I did pick up Adventureland. The only other one out of the $5 bunch that I want is Employee of the Month, but they didn't have it. I'll have to check some other time.

bread's done
Back