Wal-mart ad 10/10 to 10/16 - Buy Medal of Honor LE, get $10 gift card

LouieT

CAGiversary!
Only one deal in Wal-Mart's weekly ad:

Buy Medal of Honor Limited Edition ($59.96) when it comes out on Tuesday, get a bonus $10 Walmart gift card.

Ad also says "Includes access to MP7 weapon, early unlocks, and invitation to Battlefield 3 Beta." I don't know if that is included with all copies of the game everywhere.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Or get it through Amazon with .99 cent release day shipping or FSS and a $20 credit and NO TAX.

http://www.amazon.com/Medal-Honor-L...NWWC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286676455&sr=8-1[/QUOTE]

The amazon credit is only for video games but the walmart e card is good for anything on the site. Small difference but it could mean the difference for some people.

And the last three games I ordered from walmart came on "release day" even though it wasn't advertised as such.

Kevin

[quote name='kevgret']The amazon credit is only for video games but the walmart e card is good for anything on the site. Small difference but it could mean the difference for some people.

And the last three games I ordered from walmart came on "release day" even though it wasn't advertised as such.

Kevin[/QUOTE]

My state's tax rate is 9.5%...I don't like tax.

[quote name='Muthafodder']My state's tax rate is 9.5%...I don't like tax.[/QUOTE]

9.5%?? ouch that is nuts... that definitely would sway me to any place that doesn't charge tax..

[quote name='Gears24']Or go to K-Mart and get a $25 gaming coupon![/QUOTE]

after tax, worse deal for many

[quote name='kevgret']9.5%?? ouch that is nuts... that definitely would sway me to any place that doesn't charge tax..[/QUOTE]

We have no income tax though :)

I get charged tax on Amazon and Walmart so walmart was definitely the way to go. Walmart also has release day shipping for 97 cents.

[quote name='genfuyung']Anyone else think this game is gonna be garbage?[/QUOTE]

I don't think the game will be complete garbage.. but It will get lower reviews than black ops..

[quote name='genfuyung']Anyone else think this game is gonna be garbage?[/QUOTE]

*raises hand*

I'm just not impressed with any of the gameplay videos. I'm actually getting sick of FPS modeling after CoD, MW2 in particular.

[quote name='Muthafodder']We have no income tax though :)[/QUOTE]

Pfft, FU. We have 8.75% sales tax AND income tax. At least I'm not in LA, 9.75% sales tax AND income tax.

Yes. Is it doing ANYTHING new? I haven't seen a single thing to tell me the games going to be any good.

Wow, with all the negative press this game has been getting as of late, this is about to tank worse than Kane & Lynch 1 did (in my opinion).

Labeling it as garbage seems a bit harsh. Given the amount of muscle EA has put behind it it'll probably be above average but unfortunately quickly forgotten in the wake of top tier games like Reach and Black Ops.

bread's done
Back