Wal-Mart B2G1 Free Xbox 360 Platinum Hits

thanks op! Odd that out of 43 games for selection, Mass Effect is not one of them

*edit* Nor is Dead Space

They need to give me a PS3 GH sale so I can pick me and my cousin up a copy of Borderlands and get a free game out of it, too :D

I may go for it... yeah, weird that two of the three games in the accompanying image are not part of the deal. Very selective portion of the platinum hits, would have bit on Halo Wars. Also, not seeing any site to store shipping on this deal? Three games for under $15 each with shipping.

Nothing for me. Interesting, too, in that the graphic advertising the deal shows Halo Wars and Mass Effect, but neither is on the list. I was hoping to finally pick up Gears of War 2 and Halo Wars, and then hunt for a third title.

[quote name='Joartrak']thanks op! Odd that out of 43 games for selection, Mass Effect is not one of them

*edit* Nor is Dead Space[/QUOTE]
Yeah in the pic with halo, halo wars and mass effect only 1 of the 3 is actually in the list :cry:

[quote name='Leafitachi']Yeah in the pic with halo, halo wars and mass effect only 1 of the 3 is actually in the list :cry:[/QUOTE]

Usually when Walmart does these deals the list doesn't show those titles that are out of stock so I'm guessing that is what is going on here.

Halo Wars dropped to $19.99 at TRU and Mass Effect is the same. The b1g1 40% off coupled with the 10% back in rewards would bring those 2 down to $14.40 each. It ends up being $1.40 more per title, but an option for people seeking those games. I think Amazon might try and match this anyway.

at this moment, mass effect for xbox is 19.99 on amazon with free ship and mass effect 2 is 17.96 with free ship. there's also some kind of a deal where you get 10 bucks toward xbox live something something.

if you throw what you want into your amazon cart and check it a couple times a day you can pull the trigger when it drops to what you want to pay. their prices are all over the place.

Nice. I've got some Walmart credit to burn.. I may have to jump on this deal.

Thank you, OP.

EDIT: Hmm.. tax and shipping don't necessarily KILL the deal.. but it hurts it. :|

Thanks for deal. Was really hoping they would have Mass Effect 1.

Definitely interested in Fable 2 but that's about it.

Some games are going out of this deal, some games are coming in. Mass Effect just got added. Still no halo wars though. Pulling the trigger on

Bioshock
Orange Box
Gears of War
Left 4 Dead
Halo 3
Fable II

[quote name='Amblix']I was disappointed they did'nt have Borderlands.[/QUOTE]

Why would you think they might have had Borderlands when it isn't a Platinum Hit yet. Explain yourself.

bread's done
Back