Wal-Mart Black Friday Ad leaked

[quote name='Zolor23']Not exactly "leaked" if it is on their official website.[/QUOTE]

or if they email people saying they should check out the ad.

I just remember around this time last year it leaked out and they sent a C&D order to take it down. Granted, PS3 and games are all mine! Muah Ha Ha

Spec ops for $15, ACIII for $25 for me. If I decide to line up at Walmart....we could use a $200 dyson as well.

[quote name='TooPoor']Spec ops for $15, ACIII for $25 for me. If I decide to line up at Walmart....we could use a $200 dyson as well.[/QUOTE]

ACIII isn't $25...it's $39.

[quote name='TooPoor']Spec ops for $15, ACIII for $25 for me. If I decide to line up at Walmart....we could use a $200 dyson as well.[/QUOTE]
lol what AD are you looking at?

Not to bad deal actually
walmart

this what I am talking about borderlands 2 for $25 lego batman/ the entire gow collection for $15 count me in

[quote name='Draknight']Yeah those are some great prices hopefully amazon price matches[/QUOTE]

If Amazon does match, they will get my money. I really hate being packed inside a Wal-Mart like sardines with other people.

[quote name='Draknight']Yeah those are some great prices hopefully amazon price matches[/QUOTE]

Here's how you tell Amazon

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In that area you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)

Anyone see transformers fall of cybertron on there? Nevermind, I think I see it on the thursday night games section, for $25.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I just remember around this time last year it leaked out and they sent a C&D order to take it down. Granted, PS3 and games are all mine! Muah Ha Ha[/QUOTE]

I think that this will become the new normal. I think that the retailer would rather people come to their website and shop then go to a "black friday ad" website. The usefulness of the ad sites would be for seeing all the deals in one place. But expect more large retailers to put their ads out on their site to the public.

bread's done
Back