Wal-Mart: Call of Juarez 2 - $30, Ratchet & Clank Future - $20, Patapon 2 - $5, more

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=765580

Call of Juarez 2 for X360 $29.99
Call of Juarez 2 for PS3 $29.99
Gold's Gym for Wii $19.99
My Fitness Coach for Wii $19.99
Resistance FOM for PS3 $19.83
Ratchet & Clank Future: TOD$19.83
Motorstorm for PS3 $19.83
Gran Turismo 5 PL PS3 $19.83
Warhawk Software only $19.83
Locoroco 2 for PSP $5.00
Patapon 2 for PSP $5.00
Terminator for X360 $29.00
Terminator for PS3 $29.00
The Bourne Conspiracy PS3 $9.83
X-Men Origins: Wolverine X360 $48
X-Men Orgins: Wolverine PS3 $48

Ends on the 20th.

I'll need to clean some space on my memory stick for Patapon 2 (grrr FFVII >_>) but Locoroco 2 for this price is nuts.

Yeah, great find. Some jerk kids cleaned out the Northland mall location in Calgary a few minutes before I arrived of the locoroco 2 and patapon 2. The Westbrook location still had +3 of each game. (they weren't marked down but still rang up at $5).

Argh...I was just at Wal-Mart. To bad I didn't know about these deals before. Would have gotten the Bourne Conspiracy.

Got Locoroco 2, thanks OP. The first Walmart (Saint-Eustache) I went to had no idea what I was talking about, even scanned the games at full price. I was luckier at Walmart Rosemère. :)

dang it, called the walmarts here in south calgary for call of juarez and all sold out, but i was expecting that. oh well hopefully that will be the normal price for it soon. Why can't they put these for sale online... :(

Hrmm...I should try the demo for Bourne and see if I like it! At $10...its almost the same as renting it, except I can hold it for as long as I want.

I wonder if it'll be cheaper to get Call of Juarez 2 at WM...or at Zellers' 50% off?

[quote name='addone']Hrmm...I should try the demo for Bourne and see if I like it! At $10...its almost the same as renting it, except I can hold it for as long as I want.

I wonder if it'll be cheaper to get Call of Juarez 2 at WM...or at Zellers' 50% off?[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking about getting Zellers to price match Call of Juarez for me tomorrow morning if it doesn't end up being cheaper. I'm pretty sure they were selling it for $64.99 but not having to drive to Wal-Mart would probably save me that $2.49 anyways.

Edit: Zellers ad does say "selected" UbiSoft games. I have a feeling CoJ wouldn't be on there. :\

[quote name='Afrodiziak']I'm thinking about getting Zellers to price match Call of Juarez for me tomorrow morning if it doesn't end up being cheaper. I'm pretty sure they were selling it for $64.99 but not having to drive to Wal-Mart would probably save me that $2.49 anyways.

Edit: Zellers ad does say "selected" UbiSoft games. I have a feeling CoJ wouldn't be on there. :\[/QUOTE]
I was just at Zellers and it was $59.99.

Just finished the demo for Bourne...not bad. Movement is kind of irky...but the melee is fun, haha. I spent 10 minutes doing melee cause I forgot I could unholster my gun and shoot the bloke in the face... Time. Well. Spent.

^saad77
the walmart at northland had some copies left this afternoon. Westbrook still hadn't received/unpacked them.

BLARGHHHHHHH :cry: Harmony location thought I was nuts even when I asked them to scan Bourne Conspiracy...and it scanned for 39.98. Store Manager was right beside the scanner and told me how it might be store initiated instead of chain-wide.

YMMV

Last edited by a moderator:
sick picked up Call of Juarez 2, Locoroco 2, Patapon 2, Bourne!!!! and since i didnt c it mention up on the list i picked up yakuza 2 for ps2 4 $18.97!!!!!!(its 34.99 everywhere else!!!!)

[quote name='snuter']^saad77
the walmart at northland had some copies left this afternoon. Westbrook still hadn't received/unpacked them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip! unfortunately, i don't have a car, so couldn't get to those easily, but i called anyway just in case i could manage to get there and they said they didn't have any for what it's worth. I wish they would have named it something different, people don't understand "juarez" even if you spell it out. One of them kept asking if it was call of duty. lol

Picked up Call Of Juarez 2 and Locoroco 2 at the Mountain Plaza location.
1 copy of CoJ2 left (360) and 0 LocoRoco's left.
Hamilton...
I was going to pick it up for ps3 (COJ2) but it was out of stock unsurprisingly...

[quote name='saad77']...people don't understand "juarez" even if you spell it out. One of them kept asking if it was call of duty. lol[/QUOTE]
Maybe they were thinking it was "Call of Warez" as well and didn't want to expose their knowledge of it... :lol: :lol:

Picked up LocoRoco 2 and Patapon 2 from Dufferin mall. As of 3:30pm they seemed to have a bunch of Patapon 2's left, but less of LocoRoco 2. Man I haven't even opened my Patapon copy that I got from the source ($5 too lol), but I can never pass up a good deal. Thanks Firestorm!

I ended up visiting 3 Wal-Mart's in the Ottawa area before finding a copy (Call of Juarez 2). First one still had the game listed as $68. I didn't ask anyone to scan it. 2nd Wal-Mart was out of copies. Barrhaven had about 5 copies when i got there. Thanx for the info Firestorm!!

[quote name='ikariwarriors']Brace yourselves:

My Stop Smoking Coach on DS is 98 fucking cents[/QUOTE]

i heard that game made someone kill herself.
:hot:

anyway, im thinking of picking up Patapon2, will the code ever expire/ able to use it with the new pspGO.

^ I can confirm that the code does not have an expiry date. Regardless, once you redeem it to your PSN profile, it should be there forever. I assume that you'll be able to have both a psp and pspgo linked to your account seeing as Sony says that they'll surport both platforms and won't be phasing out the regular psp anytime soon.

[quote name='Bencherstyle']i heard that game made someone kill herself.
:hot:[/QUOTE]

Haha you can't be serious. Is that for real?

osugsxr:

I asked the guy at one of the 3 Wal-Marts i went to, and he said that it should still scan at $29.99, that the workers must have forgotten to put the sale price on the game.

[quote name='ikariwarriors']Haha you can't be serious. Is that for real?[/QUOTE]

If the game didn't, the smoking will eventually. :lol::lol:

Just picked up CoJ:BIB (PS3) and Patapon 2 at the dartmouth crossing Walmart. It had plently of everything there! Not sure about the 360 sku of CoJ, I never checked.

Prices are up on the Wal-Mart website which means you can PM at FS/BB very easily PLUS get 10% of the difference. I gave in and bought Call of Juarez 2 at FS and got it for $26.50.

[quote name='Afrodiziak']Prices are up on the Wal-Mart website which means you can PM at FS/BB very easily PLUS get 10% of the difference. I gave in and bought Call of Juarez 2 at FS and got it for $26.50.[/QUOTE]
I see full prices...
Not that it matters, I got them yesterday :)

Appreciate the heads-up, OP. I managed to get Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood for $24.99 by a FS PM. Decent savings, thanks again!

[quote name='katamaris4ever']Are these still going on, or have these deals passed?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it was just for this past weekend.

Thanks, I was lucky enough to get the last copy of LocoRoco 2 yesterday at the walmart in South Common Mall, I couldn't find any copies of Patapon 2.

Small update for CAGs in Kitchener. WM at Fairview mall had Call of Juarez labelled at 30 for the 360 but out of stock. PS3 was in stock, but labelled full price. Picked up Locoroco 2, it wasn't labelled at all but sold for 5. Patapon was labelled 40 bucks, but if Locoroco sold at 5 I think it would too.

Also some people have been claiming they found Endwar for a buck, but I had the guy scan it and it was still 40.

I think the endwar that was scanning at a buck was the bundled edition (that came with the mic). Just trying to clear out the stock and make room in the display case I guess. Awesome deal if you can find it!

I can't believe I missed this for CoJ. I wonder if BB will PM it if I print off flyer...

update:
Tried PM'ing at Best Buy. After a half hour of doing God knows what, they phone WM (why didn't the do this first), they said Wal-Mart told them the sale doesn't start until this weekend. The flyer is still up at Wal-Mart; so does that mean this sale is on again this weekend? The website does not list dates. Some RFD'rs are claiming that the game still scans at $29.99. Maybe I'll try tonight on way home from work.

~S

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back