Wal-Mart Canada $18.93 Video Games - Help Needed!

I understand that every store has different ones in at different times, but there has to be a master list of games that go in the bin.

Well I looked around and here's what I saw...well some of them I saw and remember lol.

Gamecube::
-Tales of Symphonia
-Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
- Sonic Mega Collection
- Not in the bin, but my walmart had Harvest moon magical melody for 18.93

PS2::
-A couple bundles, one was like Zathura and Goldeneye Rogue agent or something, another was like Medal of Honour frontline and some other game.
-Oh ya there was another bundle with ATV offroad fury and some other shooter game I think
- Sonic Heroes

Xbox::
I think some sonic games
- Pretty sure I saw Call of Duty finest hour

...I think I might have seen spiderman something there once too...but I forget

I was thinking of Harvest moon but nah, don't really got time for it. Tales of Symphonia is decent if you don't have it for that price at least...and Sonic Heroes I might have got but it was for PS2 =(

for the DS I remember there was Whack A mole, and another game I think Dig Dug for $18.83. Plus DOA Ultimate for the Xbox.

[quote name='Spades22']Well I looked around and here's what I saw...well some of them I saw and remember lol.

-Tales of Symphonia
- Sonic Mega Collection

-A couple bundles, one was like Zathura and Goldeneye Rogue agent or something, another was like Medal of Honour frontline and some other game.
-Oh ya there was another bundle with ATV offroad fury and some other shooter game I think
- Sonic Heroes

I think some sonic games

I was thinking of Harvest moon but nah, don't really got time for it. Tales of Symphonia is decent if you don't have it for that price at least...and Sonic Heroes I might have got but it was for PS2 =([/quote]

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody for $18.93? Are you sure it's not Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life?

If it's Magical Melody, if you're willing to buy it for me, I'd be more than happy to buy it off you for $25 + shipping costs.

Please double check the next time you're there, and buy a copy if there's still any left! Much appreciated! :lol:

Nope definitely Magical Melody (I can tell by the boxart when I googled it). Is it the new one? If so, sure I'll buy it for you...it's something like a Walmart anniversary sale thing lol

Oh and if its really that good a deal I might buy one for myself...well I'll TRY to buy one for you. My parents go nuts (I'm 16) over internet stuff so they might not let me...

...Actually after I read the reviews I'm gunna go pick it up tomorrow lol

[quote name='Spades22']Nope definitely Magical Melody (I can tell by the boxart when I googled it). Is it the new one? If so, sure I'll buy it for you...it's something like a Walmart anniversary sale thing lol

Oh and if its really that good a deal I might buy one for myself...well I'll TRY to buy one for you. My parents go nuts (I'm 16) over internet stuff so they might not let me...

...Actually after I read the reviews I'm gunna go pick it up tomorrow lol[/quote]

Just to made sure, it is indeed this one right? ;)

harvestmoonmagmel_gcnboxboxart_160w.jpg

If so, it would be fantastic if you would be generous enough to get one for me. :D

I can pay you via PayPal (or some other method), and we can work out the info if you decide you'd be willing to buy it for me.

Please PM me with your location, so that maybe if it's close I can get it myself. We can talk more about this through PM as well.

Trust me it ain't close =P, to be honest...I never used paypal...I've never sent anything to anyone over the internet. And I'm like 99% sure it's that one...Once I see things it will usually ring a bell if i see it again. I'll try my best to...but how would this work anyway? I mean for you people who trade others all over the world how do you know that someone won't just take the money and run? Or do you send the money 2nd...but then he'd think you'd take the game and run 0_0

I'll pick it up tomorrow if I have time...I find it really hard to get out of the house with school...

Oh ya and just so you know this game i saw was 39-40 bucks regular, now 18.93...for a brief period

Well, we're generally trusting on this forum. I haven't had a problem in the two grades I did using the Trading forum here. Usually the PayPal person sends the money first and then the guy ships the game. That's because PayPal is instant and you can report the person if they don't send you the game.

You can tie PayPal to your bank account and transfer your money from your PayPal to your bank account. That or you can use it to buy other stuff online. Many online retailers take PayPal and it's the #1 way to buy stuff from other users and eBay.

[quote name='Spades22']Trust me it ain't close =P, to be honest...I never used paypal...I've never sent anything to anyone over the internet. And I'm like 99% sure it's that one...Once I see things it will usually ring a bell if i see it again. I'll try my best to...but how would this work anyway? I mean for you people who trade others all over the world how do you know that someone won't just take the money and run? Or do you send the money 2nd...but then he'd think you'd take the game and run 0_0

I'll pick it up tomorrow if I have time...I find it really hard to get out of the house with school...

Oh ya and just so you know this game i saw was 39-40 bucks regular, now 18.93...for a brief period[/quote]

Ya, it'd be great if you can double check to see if it's indeed Magical Melody, and if it's still at $20. The regular price is $39.99, but I can get it on eBay for about $30 new.

Anyways, let me know if you'd be willing to help me out.

I'd be more than happy to send the money first, as long as it's done through a regulated site (eBay, or this site? =\), where there is documentation throughout the process and recourses if the item is not delivered.

[quote name='Ramman77']Ya, it'd be great if you can double check to see if it's indeed Magical Melody, and if it's still at $20. The regular price is $39.99, but I can get it on eBay for about $30 new.

Anyways, let me know if you'd be willing to help me out.

I'd be more than happy to send the money first, as long as it's done through a regulated site (eBay, or this site? =\), where there is documentation throughout the process and recourses if the item is not delivered.[/quote]let me in on this boat too, i've been wanting to get this game but couldn't justify the full price tag, i'll pay you $25+shipping as well, or if you want to meet up that works too

[quote name='Spades22']Well I looked around and here's what I saw...well some of them I saw and remember lol.

-Tales of Symphonia
- Sonic Mega Collection

- Sonic Heroes

I think some sonic games

I was thinking of Harvest moon but nah, don't really got time for it. Tales of Symphonia is decent if you don't have it for that price at least...and Sonic Heroes I might have got but it was for PS2 =([/quote]

OMG what location did you go to for Sonic Battle Adventure 2? I've been wanting that game for months =\

Thanks

lol the Sonic Adventure Battle 2 has been in my walmart bin for like half a year...Too bad though our bin is so huge it was overflowing and they had to throw games on top...it's so deep we'll never get to the bottom of it lol

Hmm someone said HM:MM was only 15 bucks now at all walmarts, you guys should tcheck that out first xD

[quote name='Spades22']Also Super Monkey Ball Adventure is currently 25$ At my Walmart[/quote]

Yup Super Monkey Ball Adventure is $24.83 at Walmart.

I thought about buying it, but every review I've seen said the game sucks hard, so I didn't bother :lol: .

Plus, you should be able to get it around the same price on eBay as well.

A pretty full thread, but still no chance at a master list, huh? I think I'm going to head down to my local Wal-Mart over the next few days and see if I can get a list started manually (ie going through the bin with a pen and paper) that everyone can add to. I'm going there tonight, so I'll try to jot down a few to see if we can get this thing started.

At my local Wal-Mart, I have seen for $18.93...

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3 (PS2)
Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift (PS2)
NBA Street V3 (PS2/Xbox)
Sonic Adventure 1/2 (GCN)
Unreal Tournament 2 (Xbox)
The Suffering 2 (Xbox)
Brothers In Arms (Xbox)
Purple Haze (Xbox)
Legend of the River King (PS2)
The Hustle (PS2)
The Warriors (PS2/Xbox)

Lot's and lot's of 2 for $18.93 packs as well. I've seen:

Deus Ex 2/from Russia With Love
Half-Life 2/Pariah
THUG 2/Project: Snowblind

Oh, and about a dozen different poker games. Bleagh.

bread's done
Back