Wal-Mart.com 360 Holiday bundle - 3 games, msgr bag, 3mo. Live Card

Konketsu

CAGiversary!
I found this thanks to kixalot's thread. This is also part of the .97 cents shipping deal. You get the normal stuff for the bundle plus Halo 3, the messenger bag, and the 3 month XBox Live Gold Card. Sure, not the best of savings but for those not owning a 360 by now, could be a good deal. Also, the picture shows two controllers but the bundle only comes with one. They charge normal price if you want a second one.

Link

If already posted, my apologies.

wow that blows, I just bought my 360 from walmart a few days ago. I would've been all over this. A carrying bag, AND halo 3 for 30 more clams? FFS. I don't care for the xbl card, but I understand its part of a hell of a deal.

Nice deal. But I bet they are getting rid of older 360's with this deal. I doubt that there will be Falcons in that bundle....................

Now, it shows TWO controllers in the photo but only list one in the package....it's an additional accessory in the bundle. You pretty much get the 3 months XBL & bag for free and a slight discount on Halo, which ain't too bad. If it actually came with the second controller for no cost - then that would have been badass!

inst there a post around here about buying a new 360 + getting a new LIVE account gets you a free copy of Halo 3 from MS ???

[quote name='ICEPICC']inst there a post around here about buying a new 360 + getting a new LIVE account gets you a free copy of Halo 3 from MS ???[/quote]

I believed MS revised the deal. You only get a free copy of Halo 3 if you were an Xbox Live subscriber on the original Xbox. I don't have a link though, sorry.

bread's done
Back