Wal-Mart DOTD: Pre order 3 PS3 Games and get a $50 e-Card

iambeaker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
From Wal-Mart's Deal of the Day page:

Pre-Order 3 Top Games & Get a $50 Walmart.com eGift Card (PS3)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pre-Order-3-Games-Get-a-50-Gift-Card-PS3/14528956

Here are the games:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Cabela's North American Adventures 2011
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Def Jam Rapstar
DJ Hero 2 (Game only)
FIFA 11
Guitar Hero 6: Warriors of Rock (Game only)
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
My Sims: Sky Heroes
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
WWE Smackdown vs Raw: 2011 (+7.00)

Note that the price is $160 and shipping is free so this is actually a very good deal if there's 3 games you want. Unfortunately there's only 2 I'm interested in.

[quote name='rp71284']LOL this poor sale is gonna get posted every day[/QUOTE]

It's different from before in that the price is dropped $20 and there's some different games. It competes well with Amazon. The Xbox deal has a better game selection since Fable 3 and Dead Rising 2 are options along with Black Ops and AC Brotherhood.

[quote name='ZincAlloy']It's truly a shame only 2 of those games are good...fail, but thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Man, I wish I had been in on the beta testing for all those games like you were, so I'd know far ahead of time if they are any good!

Thanks for the list OP.

I am thinking of doing this for Fable 3, Ass Creed, and Black Ops since I am likely buying all those anyway. How soon do you get the $50 e gift card because if its instantly I would use that for their Halo Reach Pre-order where you get $20 e gift card.

[quote name='morpheusx']I am thinking of doing this for Fable 3, Ass Creed, and Black Ops since I am likely buying all those anyway. How soon do you get the $50 e gift card because if its instantly I would use that for their Halo Reach Pre-order where you get $20 e gift card.[/QUOTE]

Those were the same games I was thinking of getting. Normally it's immediately. You'll get the code emailed.

[quote name='morpheusx']I am thinking of doing this for Fable 3, Ass Creed, and Black Ops since I am likely buying all those anyway. How soon do you get the $50 e gift card because if its instantly I would use that for their Halo Reach Pre-order where you get $20 e gift card.[/QUOTE]

The $50 deal for those games is not a deal. Currently Fable 3 and Black Ops give you $20 card each and AC gives you $10. There is not need for a buy 3 at once deal for those games since it works out to the same price.

add force unleashed II(including Collectors edition) and I'll bite. If I hadn't bought a recent FIFA for my wife ..........

bread's done
Back