Wal-Mart-GC memory card 251

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Confirmed at New West and Lougheed, courtesy RFD.

*insert obligatory "no Wal-Mart in Vancouver" post*[/quote]yea its annoying having to go all the way to coquitlam or north van

[quote name='maigoyume']yea its annoying having to go all the way to coquitlam or north van[/quote]

lougheed is in burnaby, not coquitlam....

[quote name='gamer602']lougheed is in burnaby, not coquitlam....[/quote]haha my bad, meant burnaby :razz: besides i already got a 1019 block mem card

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Confirmed at New West and Lougheed, courtesy RFD.[/quote] I just got back from the Lougheed Walmart. There are none left. The lady said that some guy came in and bought them all! He even called the store back later that day to ask if there were any more.

MOTHERfuckER!!!

But I guess that's a moot point since she also told me that the price has gone back up. Argh!

*insert obligatory "no Wal-Mart in Vancouver" post*
I hope it stays that way!

Wal-Mart has supposedly already bought up the old Dueck lot down on Marine. They're just stuck in permit hell because Vancouver haets them. It'll happen eventually, there's no way for them to actually make it illegal to open up.

[quote name='Lockescythe']anyone know anywhere that sells cheap GCN cards. I lost mine and want to start Fire Emblem.[/QUOTE]
The $5 price at Wal-Mart is still in effect, I saw them at my local Wal-Mart just the other day.

For people in Toronto, the Walmart at Scarborough Town Center has GC memory cards that scan at the $4.93 price. 3-5 were visible behind the glass, they've been there for a few weeks now.

The South Keys Wal-Mart in Ottawa has them for $4.93. I got one the other week. They aren't even behind glass. Next time I am there I will probably get another one if any are left.

bread's done
Back