Wal-Mart is a horrid place! (rant/story)

fuzz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Against my better judgement I went into wal-mart today, and you know how there are always those familes consisting of like 19 people? They always seem to be having cart races (or something along those lines) right there in the middle of the store.

Well I so happen to get right in the middle of the race of the day, and got my ass handed to me by some buck toothed old decrepit bitch! Long story short this bitch cussed me out all the way to the register even after taking off my lower half. The final word is avoid Wal-Mart at all cost cause that place is a breeding ground for assholes.

[quote name='fuzz']The final word is avoid Wal-Mart at all cost cause that place is a breeding ground for assholes.[/QUOTE]
You've managed to end this thread already. ;)

Stick to weekday or on-line shopping at Wal-Mart if you can. In California, Wal-Marts are the 'weekend resorts" for illegal aliens and trailer trash.

[quote name='eaglebeak']Stick to weekday or on-line shopping at Wal-Mart if you can. In California, Wal-Marts are the 'weekend resorts" for illegal aliens and trailer trash.[/QUOTE]
Wow, that's everyday at my local Wal-Marts.

[quote name='jlarlee']i prefer Target[/QUOTE]
Ya know, the new Wal-mart on the southside keeps screwing up their prices. My b/f got 12 packs of Bud/Bud light/Bud Select ringing up for $6.99 each. We got plastered that night. I was gonna post the deal on CheapassDrinkers.com, but I passed out.

I've worked at wal-mart for 3 months once. I've meet the devil, and paid for all the sins. I will commit in 4 lifetimes. I was about to buy a shotgun and stick it in my mouth while working at wal-mart. On the plus side I would of got 10% off the Ammo.

This is the wal-mart I know. This is how all wal-marts appear to me.

http://www.eborg3.com/Graphics/Bible/66-Revelation/Rev20/Gates of hell.jpg

If you've ever worked at walmart for more then 3 months. In my list of respect your only 2nd to soliders.

Cart races in your store? It's the exact opposite at the Walmart near me. It's filled with nothing but old people, fat people, and people with apparently no purpose or place to be. And lucky me ... they all love to walk side by side, blocking up every farkin aisle.

A walmart employee once accused my friend of stealing sandpaper. He was trying to go through self-checkout and it kept saying over weight limit. So the woman comes over and opens the sandpaper (which was sealed), and sure enough an extra piece of sandpaper. She starts accusing him of trying to get extra and stealing. So he walks out.
I try my best never to set foot into those hellholes. Stupid PTA gave me a 25 dollar giftcard to Walmart, but I used it online. No way I'm going to that place.

Wal-Mart online is actually pretty decent. I get my items within 3-5 days from them with the slowest shipping.

As for the Wal-Mart stores, the only time I will go there is around midnight because sometimes I have to deliver supplies to them because of my job. Thankfully, the people I deliver to are nice, and the store is a ghost town during the times I go there... so if I need an item or two, it's quick and painless.

Wal-Mart is the only place in my town that sells video games, so I have to go there sometimes. It's hell, but you have to get in, do your business, and then get out, no screwing around.

When I bought Dead Rising upon its release, the guy at the counter carded me (I don't look young, but I don't mind being carded), somehow he couldn't do the math and thought I was 16. 2006 - 1986 = 20.

[quote name='Graystone']I've worked at wal-mart for 3 months once. I've meet the devil, and paid for all the sins. I will commit in 4 lifetimes. I was about to buy a shotgun and stick it in my mouth while working at wal-mart. On the plus side I would of got 10% off the Ammo.

This is the wal-mart I know. This is how all wal-marts appear to me.

http://www.eborg3.com/Graphics/Bible/66-Revelation/Rev20/Gates%20of%20hell.jpg

If you've ever worked at walmart for more then 3 months. In my list of respect your only 2nd to soliders.[/quote] The picture makes it look fun... XD Also, 10% off ammo, all I gotta say is wiiiiii! lol

[quote name='VAD3R or Fro']I promised myself to never go into a Walmart unless its an emergency...[/quote]

Me too! and that is one mistake I will never maker again.

Wal-Mart is terrible. For some reason it's just plagued with beaners and their annoying kids. And yes, the 19 people families you're talking about must be Mexican. No wait. Beaners.

The Wallyworld I frequent seems to have a combination of the 19 people familes, the old geezers, the fat people who hog up the entire aisle way you are trying to walk down, the Starbucks drinking cellphone yacking away loud enough that you can hear them on the other side of the store idiots, the "fill my taevae" idiots, drunks, high school dropouts, stoners, brain dead idiots who can't find anything even after you put it in their hands, and on and on and on......

Yeah, that is the Wallyworld I shop at.

[quote name='Moxio']Wal-Mart is terrible. For some reason it's just plagued with beaners and their annoying kids. And yes, the 19 people families you're talking about must be Mexican. No wait. Beaners.[/QUOTE]
Ouch, with the racial slurs, Moxio. There's lots of white trash families there too. ;)

[quote name='6669']Ouch, with the racial slurs, Moxio. There's lots of white trash families there too. ;)[/QUOTE]

hell, Walmart was started by a white trash family.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']hell, Walmart was started by a white trash family.[/quote]

And that about sums up 3/4 of the people in town.

I have only been in one walmart in the last year. And, of course, I'm not going back. Why? Because I had some lady ask me (repeatedly) where my laundry detergent was. My laundry detergent? I have no idea where anything in the store is since I never shop there. I was totally lost and told her, "How the hell should I know?" This didn't fly over too well and she started yelling at me in front of her kids. In retrospect, if she did think I worked there, I should have said some awful shit and then told her to go talk to my manager.

A new one opened near me several months ago. Though its in a more upscale area. I only go to that one pretty much, and only between midnight and 4am. Its like a ghost town in that one. The one near my old apartment...I'm never ever gonig back to that one. I can't count how many times I've had people walk up to me and ask for a ride or money for gas with a hand in their pocket.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']hell, Walmart was started by a white trash family.[/quote]

Pretty much. Sam Walton once tried his best to make damn sure that he was exempt from having to paying his employees minimum wage back in the 60s/70s

Yeah...a white trash family that make up 40% of the 10 richest people in America...:bomb:

[quote name='VAD3R or Fro']I promised myself to never go into a Walmart unless its an emergency...[/QUOTE]

I won't even go there if it is an emergency! I get frustrated just thinking about it!

Meh, I only go to wal-mart because it's the only place with a self-checkout and nobody is competent enough to use them so there's almost always at least one free.

I still try to go as rarely as possible...if only other stores near me had self-checkouts...

I HAVE to go to Wal-mart because it is the only thing around. The closest Target/EB/mall/anything is about 30 minutes away. I try to stay away from Wal-mart during the first few days of the month.

[quote name='eaglebeak']Stick to weekday or on-line shopping at Wal-Mart if you can. In California, Wal-Marts are the 'weekend resorts" for illegal aliens and trailer trash.[/quote]
Its true! I can vouch for that.

Walmarts in the East bay are always filthy and dirty. The floors look like they've never been cleaned and there are screaming kids everywhere. Pure bedlam!

But the biggest thing that everyone forgot to point out is that the prices are really nothing special. I never really saw any big deals there on anything; its not cheaper than Target.

I always shop at walmart but again I only go between 8am and 10am Monday thru Friday on my way into work. Gotta have my Transformers and Starwars figs.

[quote name='Xevious']Its true! I can vouch for that.

Walmarts in the East bay are always filthy and dirty. The floors look like they've never been cleaned and there are screaming kids everywhere. Pure bedlam!

But the biggest thing that everyone forgot to point out is that the prices are really nothing special. I never really saw any big deals there on anything; its not cheaper than Target.[/quote]
Yeah, when comparing prices on DVDs a while back I noticed that if most places had it for $18.99 then Wal-Mart would have it for $18.96. The real questions is, is the trip to Wal-Mart on the far far end of town actually worth the $.03? I think everyone knows the answer to that.

[quote name='Moxio']Wal-Mart is terrible. For some reason it's just plagued with beaners and their annoying kids. And yes, the 19 people families you're talking about must be Mexican. No wait. Beaners.[/QUOTE]

It's the new CAG fad to put a red bandanna around your avatar's face in support of whatever in the world they're supporting.

A white hood would be more appropriate for your avatar. If you like, I can take of that for you.

I just don't shop there because I know what I'd be supporting. I KNOW some of the dirty shit they do in their factories in South America as such.
Only chance you'd see me in a Wal-Mart is to buy closeout shit at a nice price and that never happens at the Wal-Mart near me like it use to.
Myke it's a big joke that they got Wombat's back.
As to Wal-Marts in Kali I thought Liberals would've placed a statewide ban on letting any operate there.

[quote name='eaglebeak']Stick to weekday or on-line shopping at Wal-Mart if you can. In California, Wal-Marts are the 'weekend resorts" for illegal aliens and trailer trash.[/QUOTE]
I live in the valley, hicks are always at wal-mart...

[quote name='beerguy961']I live in the valley, hicks are always at wal-mart...[/quote]

That would make a great company slogan:

Walmart - Its the place for Hicks!

[quote name='fuzz']The final word is avoid Wal-Mart at all cost cause that place is a breeding ground for assholes.[/QUOTE]

I guess you are an asshole then, good that you are finally admiting it.

And welcome to the year 2006, most people by now that have any clue at all, know that Walmart is evil.

[quote name='Xevious']That would make a great company slogan:

Walmart - Its the place for Hicks![/QUOTE]

Or better yet, "Walmart-Where the FOX NEWS people shop!". That pretty much sums it up.

[quote name='VAD3R or Fro']I promised myself to never go into a Walmart unless its an emergency...[/QUOTE]
As already posted in this thread, being inside Walmart feels like an emergency waiting to happen. Targets do have a better class of shopper. Maybe the all the red makes them feel secure about themselves.

I think even in a GoodWill store, the people are better behaved and....kempt, shall we say. I think every person there knows what they are getting, so nothing crazy happens. I should keep handi-wipes in my car for after the visits there, though. Lots of dirty old things inside.

[quote name='Stoneage']As already posted in this thread, being inside Walmart feels like an emergency waiting to happen. Targets do have a better class of shopper. Maybe the all the red makes them feel secure about themselves.

I think even in a GoodWill store, the people are better behaved and....kempt, shall we say. I think every person there knows what they are getting, so nothing crazy happens. I should keep handi-wipes in my car for after the visits there, though. Lots of dirty old things inside.[/QUOTE]

Maybe with all the Bullseye's the Rednecks think they're going to be shot if they go in. ;-)

[quote name='Sarang01']Maybe with all the Bullseye's the Rednecks think they're going to be shot if they go in. ;-)[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='mykevermin']It's the new CAG fad to put a red bandanna around your avatar's face in support of whatever in the world they're supporting.

A white hood would be more appropriate for your avatar. If you like, I can take of that for you.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm an Asian KKK?

Let it be so!

meh, i always go to walmart at 1 in the morning on a saturday to pick up my food and shit for the following week at school.

I failed to mention the only 24 hour stores in town are 7-11 and walgreens and those are in VERY well lit areas might I add.

[quote name='Moxio']Hmmm an Asian KKK?

Let it be so![/QUOTE]

Oh, pardon me for calling you a racist fuckwit. I didn't know you were Asian.

:roll: Helluva defense there, tiger. :roll: Racist fuckwit.

[quote name='mykevermin']Oh, pardon me for calling you a racist fuckwit. I didn't know you were Asian.

:roll: Helluva defense there, tiger. :roll: Racist fuckwit.[/QUOTE]

Either way, I'm more than fine with being racist. :) See? It's in my user title so you can feel good about outsmarting me.

bread's done
Back