Wal-Mart Money Card

bigpimpin24

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I got a question for anyone who uses these things. I picked one of these up to order something online and paid the $3 fee to activate it. I was looking under the fees and noticed a $3 monthly maintenance fee. Does this only apply if you have money left over on the card? I plan on draining the card before the month is up and was wondering if they were going to charge me the $3 fee even if there's nothing on there?

Yeah, they'll still charge the monthly fee. I had one that only had nothing left on it. Decided to check it after 4 months and saw that the card had a balance of -$12. Apparently Wal-mart thinks they can charge it even if you don't have a balance on it.

Wal-Mart Money Cards are designed for inner city people who go pay check to pay check to place their money because they cant hold a bank account correctly because they are in so much debt
Its sad because its like Wal-Mart targeted racism because most of the people who use these cards are black

I know what Tony Stark means, this is true. Its pretty much stalmarts bank card I'm surprised stalmart hasn't open its own bank.

bread's done
Back