Wal-Mart my new Blu-Ray deal store

LanceJr

CAGiversary!
Normally not a Wal-Mart guy but Jennifer's Body for $14.99, Into the Blue for $9.99 both blu-ray work for me.

I would watch their online site for deals like this. Some are online only, but most if not all have free shipping to store for pick-up,m or $1 shipping to home.

Anyone else notice great deals like this? Am I crazy?

I mostly see overpriced Blurays, but there are occasionally deals. Their double packs aren't bad, but I've seen them move the price up by $5 for no reason. It's a back and forth - find them at the right time and your'e spot on.

Walmart is (supposedly) now making a greater effort to have the 'best' competitive pricing, so perhaps this will lead somewhere. It remains to be seen if it will be comprehensive or simply a bait strategy with a few loss-leaders.

Worth monitoring i guess

Since jumping into HD I've had a rule of no more than $10, and lately a lot of movies are popping up at 8 or 9, making $10 a tough call sometimes. Whenever I go to Walmart I check out the bd's but they seem to always be either the same price or cheaper at Amazon (with no tax) or are just not worth getting on blu.

Walmart online has some deals from time to time but in my local stores they have the worst selection I've ever seen of overpriced blu's and I see the same 10-15 titles every time I go there never anything new its pathetic.

bread's done
Back