Wal-Mart - Rad $5 Zelda Shirt

Survivalism

CAGiversary!
GreenZeldashirt.jpg

It's this design but more of an olive green. $7.50 price tag, it rang up $5. YMMV, I'm sure, but I went to two Wal-Marts and they both had them. I thought it was pretty sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Collectordragon']Shouldn't his sword be in the other hand?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Unless he's supposed to be Link from Twilight Princess for the Wii.[/QUOTE]wow...I mean really...you guys suprise me sometimes with the useless knowledge. On the other hand, ouy learn something new everyday

[quote name='shadowkast']wow...I mean really...you guys suprise me sometimes with the useless knowledge. On the other hand, ouy learn something new everyday[/QUOTE]

I also know that $5 million in hundred dollar bills weights a little more than 125 pounds (learned that reading a book on the mob).

As for the Link knowledge, my brother pointed out to me that Link is left-handed and apparently he's left handed in every game except the Wii version of Twilight Princess. They inverted the Gamecube version since most people are right handed.

Too bad I've never seen this shirt in a small. I've only seen it in medium once, usually it's just large and x-large. There's a joke there, but I'm not gonna go for it.

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']I also know that $5 million in hundred dollar bills weights a little more than 125 pounds (learned that reading a book on the mob).[/QUOTE]

Interesting: I did the math.

$5,000,000 = 50,000 $100 bills

approx. 27 bills = 1 oz (I used $1's and a scale for my weight results)

50,000/27 = 1,851

1,851 oz = 116 lbs.

Add in the weight of the luggage holding the cash and the gun stashed in with it, and you'll more than likely get 125. :)

Mob Math is fun.

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Unless he's supposed to be Link from Twilight Princess for the Wii.[/QUOTE]

Maybe Death Mountain is on his left-hand side.

:lol: I've had that exact same shirt for a few years now and I never noticed the thing about link's sword before (I knew that he was supposed to be a lefty , but never really thought about it on the shirt).

Don't remember where I got the shirt or how much I paid for it , but it was probably either Wal-Mart , Target , or JCPennies , and cost around $10.

Just felt like mentioning that.

bread's done
Back