Wal-Mart - Rhythm Heaven, The Legendary Starfy, Fossil Fighters - ($15) - [YMMV]

Fernando Rocker

CAGiversary!
I picked up Rhythm Heaven and The Legendary Starfy at Wal-Mart... $15 each one. They also had Fossil Fighters for $15 too.

Those games are Nintendo developed / published games, and are full price at most stores. You can register the games for Club Nintendo points.

Rhythm Heaven is one of the best rhythm games I have ever played.

The Legendary Starfy is nice, but extremely easy. Kinda weird... some of the animations are very japanese.

Fossil Fighters... I haven't played the game, but I will pick it up eventually.

i0OGV.jpg

Well... I think it's going to be a rare game in a couple of years, just like the Chibi Robo games.

So... I need to pick it up this week, but after I play it, I will share some impressions.

I never seen this thread when you posted it a month ago. I guess I'm going to head down to WM this morning and see if by some slim chance they may have either RH or TLS. Thanks Fernando!

Starfy is on my list that I must wait a month to purchase. One of these days before it's too late I need to pick up Chibi Robo. I've seen that for $15 at Walmart as well.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Just got back from WM, they had copies of each, RH and TLS! Picked up a copy of each one using GC's I had, thanks again![/QUOTE]

Nice!

I was planning to get Starfy on Amazon, but the price jumped back up. I'll have to check Walmart later. Thanks for the heads up.

I picked up Fossil Fighters after you posted this in the Walmart thread. It was the only game out of the three that I did not have. Thanks Fernando

bread's done
Back