Wal Mart trade ins!??!

kathos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
CHRIST OUR WORST FEARS ARE COMING TRUE! WAL MART WANTS A PIECE OF THE PIE!

http://www.destructoid.com/trade-used-games-at-wal-mart-with-this-machine-132534.phtml

132534-blur.jpg

Not exactly a deal but certainly something to look out for since Wal Mart loves undercutting and just sweeping everyone off their feet, I'm sure they'll offer higher TIV just to get people in the door (which will work since people will be spending money they wouldn't otherwise at WM).

From the article seems like it's just in the testing/prototype phase, but it looks like more competition on the horizon.

And more work for neksus ;).

[quote name='jbroush99']No, our worst fears are that people cannot read the front page of a site and clog it up with reposts and worthless blogs.[/QUOTE]

Reading the front page is about as useless as scraping the under-side of my eyelid from time to time simply for fun.
What good are the myriad of American deals to us Canadians? Get your head out of your ass next time please.

That said, I wants me the box!

[quote name='jbroush99']No, our worst fears are that people cannot read the front page of a site and clog it up with reposts and worthless blogs.[/QUOTE]

Hey assbutt, some people don't like sifting through the US forums when it doesn't involve us up here in Canada. Also my CAG icon on Firefox leads straight to the CND forum.

[quote name='neksus']Dammit!
Didn't read the article yet, but I'd imagine it's launching in the US first?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it has apparently, but it's just a first run thing, just like Futureshop did in Vancouver when they first started out their own trade-in program before bringing it out nationwide.

[quote name='jbroush99']No, our worst fears are that people cannot read which forum the are posting in.[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for you, eh.

:rofl:

how does a little added competition makes it the worst of your fears?
GS needs to up their TiVs and offer a bit more deals.

Meh I'd agree it's not really useful in the Canadian deals portion. Should be moved to Shopping discussion. This is US only. Best Buy USA hasn't done trade-ins yet whereas Future Shop does here so I don't know how likely it is that we'll get this anytime soon.

I'd rather not go to Wal-Mart anyway =P Far away and horrible company.

[quote name='kathos']Hey assbutt, some people don't like sifting through the US forums when it doesn't involve us up here in Canada. Also my CAG icon on Firefox leads straight to the CND forum.
[/QUOTE]
cough' fail 'cough

[quote name='neksus']I don't see why that's a fail. I never read the main page, my link is directly to the Canadian forum also.[/QUOTE]
Same here. I doubt most of the Canadian CAGS go to the main page. It makes more sense to have our bookmarks bring us to the section of the site that actually applies to us.

[quote name='kleptodathief']wow, a machine for trade ins...easy target for abuse im thinking!!![/QUOTE]

isisnt wal-mart an easy target for abuse anyway (abuse workers and customers alike :p)

bread's done
Back