Wal-Mart Tradein 50% Bonus toward Madden 15

tdn327

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
50% Bonus on game to apply for Madden 15 / Destiny.

Offer start Aug. 31 to Sept. 6

http://weeklyads.walmart.com/hosted_services/walmart

NOW REQUIRES MINIMUM 2 GAMES TO QUALIFY 50% Bonus

Pre-Order Destiny

Get the Destiny Reserve Card (PS3/PS4) and ask the CS to enter the first 11 digit from the barcode.

Max 2 per same title per transaction per format. Ex. 2 x Watch Dog PS4 2 x Watch Dog PS3 is valid

If your gift card does not have a bar code use the last 16 digit to use at register.

Disclaimer: Wal-Mart Tradein is sometimes time consuming and possible fail due to untrain CS

Last edited by a moderator:
So what are the chances that these values will hold until Tuesday? I can make a $20 profit right now at Bestbuy's 50% but I'm waiting to see what the values will be from gamestop's 50%. I will get more if these values hold until Tuesday though.

So what are the chances that these values will hold until Tuesday? I can make a $20 profit right now at Bestbuy's 50% but I'm waiting to see what the values will be from gamestop's 50%. I will get more if these values hold until Tuesday though.
I never saw the TIV drop for any of the games I was trading in when they had this promo for Madden 15 pre-orders. There is a decent chance the TIV's will hold.

So can I ask will best buy and walmart do the same promotions for Fifa and NHL? I kind of want to seek out cheap copies of last years games now so I can get in on those games cheap, as otherwise I would ignore them until they were half price at least around christmas.

So can I ask will best buy and walmart do the same promotions for Fifa and NHL? I kind of want to seek out cheap copies of last years games now so I can get in on those games cheap, as otherwise I would ignore them until they were half price at least around christmas.
I doubt it, EA has been pushing Madden 15 because it's the first true "nest-gen" Madden. That's why you have seen offers at Walmart, Target, and Best Buy. Also that is why pre orders of the game get $15 of MUT credit.

Ok asshats, Don't ruin this one.

Plants vs Zombies Xbox 360 is $20 at bb ($16 plus tax for those smart fellows with GCU).

Trades in Wally for $23.50ish with the 50% promo.

I remember there being a limit to this last time, only a certain amount of credit on the trade-in before the system cut it off. Anybody know that limit or if it will be the same this time?

I remember there being a limit to this last time, only a certain amount of credit on the trade-in before the system cut it off. Anybody know that limit or if it will be the same this time?
It was $250. I had $250.20 for my trade and they had to do a completely different trade for the last game because the system wouldn't let her continue. I'm pretty sure that means there isn't a daily limit. So if you get a cool associate, you might be able to get them to do multiple transactions in the same trip.

Also just saw The Last of Us Remastered gets $30.60 base at Walmart.  That's more than what GameStop and Best Buy are offering :)

I honestly don't suggest doing this, I sent watch dogs in for $40 dollars and they told me I lied about the condition, I asked how and they said I took to long to ship it and they were dropping the price by 1/4

So I went into Walmart a little after midnight tonight the screen for Madden popped up so I thought I was good to go I went out and opened all my games to bring int on the 50% bonus... and nope... for whatever reason the system couldn't read the UPC on the game to initiate the trade-in which was a required field however the game would ring up at the register...Walmart always has something going wrong. They suggested I try back in the morning.... Two other walmarts near me told me night people don't even do trade ins....

I honestly don't suggest doing this, I sent watch dogs in for $40 dollars and they told me I lied about the condition, I asked how and they said I took to long to ship it and they were dropping the price by 1/4
I've traded in a few different times at an actual store and it's never been a problem. There was only one trip that took forever because the lady didn't know what she was doing. Another time the printer kept jamming so he had to restart the trade on a different computer. Don't think it's ever taken more than 20 minutes for trading in about 6 games and the values were well worth the wait.

I've traded in a few different times at an actual store and it's never been a problem. There was only one trip that took forever because the lady didn't know what she was doing. Another time the printer kept jamming so he had to restart the trade on a different computer. Don't think it's ever taken more than 20 minutes for trading in about 6 games and the values were well worth the wait.
How can you bear standing in line for so long with those "Walmart people"? Are you a "Walmart person"? :whistle2:$ Seriously though, the Walmart near me is always packed with old, fat, and/or trashy people, I wouldn't be able to stand there for 20 minutes. Oh, and sometimes there's crowds of old ladies that sit around and talk really loud for no reason... :wall: I hate going in Walmart so much.

I called in last night and asked if I could do the trades in at midnight. The guy said that 3rd shift people probably won't know whats going on and it would be better to come in in the morning. I'm gonna go in a few hours, values seem to have held up. Anybody been successful yet?

How can you bear standing in line for so long with those "Walmart people"? Are you a "Walmart person"? :whistle2:$ Seriously though, the Walmart near me is always packed with old, fat, and/or trashy people, I wouldn't be able to stand there for 20 minutes. Oh, and sometimes there's crowds of old ladies that sit around and talk really loud for no reason... :wall: I hate going in Walmart so much.
Oh the horror.

My wife is at walmart now doing the deal. This is what she said.

So what I have to do is buy the game and then trade in the games and they use the UPC of the PURCHASED game to get the 50% more trade in. So I'll have to take it back to customer service, return it and re-purchase it using the gift card.

Thanks for the updates, my gf has ghosts Xbone and ghosts ps4 to trade in and since she's new to trading I wanna be able to tell her exactly what to do.

Lol did anyone truely believed there wouldn't be no problems? Walmart have had problems with there trade ins since the program started rather it was the computer systems or stores saying they don't accept trade ins when they actually do and inept employee training on how to do the trade in or missing promo bonus on the transactions and lot more problems.

The tradeins are so simple to do. But it appears that only certain employees have the correct login. The system didn't appear to be down 30 mins ago. But the madden 15 UPC isn't coming up as valid. They tried all systems and all ways of inputting the UPC. I told them I will come back later on.

Hopefully the values hold. I expect them to since they did last time.

The tradeins are so simple to do. But it appears that only certain employees have the correct login. The system didn't appear to be down 30 mins ago. But the madden 15 UPC isn't coming up as valid. They tried all systems and all ways of inputting the UPC. I told them I will come back later on.

Hopefully the values hold. I expect them to since they did last time.
Odds are the system is down in an attempt to fix the problem...alas I may be giving Walmart too much credit.

Did they try without the 0 at the front of the UPC ? Walmart.com omits the 0 for madden 15 and if they are connected systems it may be the problem.

I don't have madden 15 but 25 starts with 0.

Edit: nm googling walmart UPC madden 15 brings up walmart.ca which omits the 0 but walmart.com does not

Tell the associate to add two zeros at the front or 3 total leading zeros at the front of the barcode... I think this worked for us.

Wow people go through this on a regular basis. It's not worth the hassle, unless your time has no value.

Goodness, just to save a few bucks, 1 hour long process. 45 minutes of messing with pc and another 15 waiting for a manager to override.

First and last trade in ill do at a walmart. Amazon/ebay/craigslist for me.

I had the same problem that none of the UPCs worked for the promotion. Luckily the manager was there, what she did was do all the trade in as normal and then manually override the extra 50%. It took an hour but I walked out with a $278.xx giftcard, returned madden on my way out too.

bread's done
Back