Wal-Mart- Wi Points Card+Classic Controller Glove -$15 YMMV

cgw1710

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Today while shopping at Wal-Mart, I saw that the Bundled Wii points card and classic controller glove were available for $15.00.

This was at the East Windsor, NJ location.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Are these the Christmas bundles from last year? My local WM clearanced out these, the classic controller, and the Wiimote in the summer for $10.[/quote]

Looks like the same ones from last year. I bought a lot last year and still have 8100 points left from last year. Don't know what else to buy & hate transferring VC/WW from the Wii to a SD card. Good luck to those who find them. Good price on Points. It's very very YMMV since they were from last year.

Please don't take any offense OP but I hate these WM YMMV threads. I know it's YMMV but if I happen to pass by the only WM near me, I will stop and look. I never find anything. The only "deal" I have ever gotten at WM was Clubhouse Games DS (1st print) for $15 (pre-CAG). I apologize for the bitching in advance.

Thanks anyway, OP.

*sigh* nothing at my wal-mart :(

just got home from checking. Oh well, I bit the bullet and just bought 2000 wii points to download World of Goo...

... to which I was greeted by a little popup, saying I don't have enough free space to download the game onto my Wii. DAMN IT NINTENDO, make a ***** hard drive!

bread's done
Back