Wal-Mart Wii 4-way with DS Game Bundles (Elite Beat Agents $19.99)

foltzie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Wal-Marts now have a Wii 4-way in the aisle near electronics. Most of it is Wii accesories with various gloves for the same price as the item itself. However one side of the display had DS games with a DS lite case for $20. Among those bundles was Elite Beat Agents

Examples of bundles.

Wiimote + Case $40
Classic Controller + Glove $20.
EBA + DS Case + 3 styli $20
True Swing Golf + DS Case + 3 styli $20

This is not YMMV as I saw this display at more than one Wal-Mart.

I saw this at my local WalMart today as well....doesn't seem like a huge deal, though EBA is worth $20 by itself.

Weird thing is, at my Wal-Mart, EBA by itself is $30. So you actually get more for less money with this pack, which works well for me. I picked an EBA one up as a gift for my sister.

[quote name='mj1108']I saw this at my local WalMart today as well....doesn't seem like a huge deal, though EBA is worth $20 by itself.[/QUOTE]

Not a huge deal as the controller gloves are junk. EBA is the only find here since as others have said it alone still retails for $30.

[quote name='spiderdog']What is a Wii 4 way?[/QUOTE]

In retail a 4-way is a display set in an aisle so that you can shop on all four sides of it. Its normally about 4 foot square. In this case the 4-Way is white and adorned with Wii logos. Normally you see them for big DVD releases

[quote name='foltzie']Wiimote + Case $40
Classic Controller + Glove $20.
EBA + DS Case + 3 styli $20
True Swing Golf + DS Case + 3 styli $20[/QUOTE]

My store's prices are a little different.

Wii Remote + Game/Wii Remote case (Case in blue or pink) - $50.
DS LunchBox (Mario, Peach or Link) + Headphones, 3 styli, system skin, car charger, screen protectors, pouch - $28
DS Game Bundle, 3 stili, pouch and game (EBA, TSG, Starfox, and a few others) - $20
Various Wii Accessory Bundles (Nunchuk+Glove, Classic Controller+Glove, Wii Points Card+Classic Controller Glove, 3 Wii Remote Gloves - all bundles have Pink, Black or Blue gloves - 3 pack bundle has all three colors in it)- $25.

EBA is actually 8.96 at sears when i went there today..so if its hard for u to find on regular game stores try sears to get EBA for $8.xx

[quote name='spiderdog']What is a Wii 4 way?[/quote]

It involves

DS
Gamecube
Gameboy
WII

Details are still sketchy.. but someone is always angry afterwards

[quote name='spiderdog']What is a Wii 4 way?[/quote]

I've been to one of those before, for some reason my butt was sore the next day. :cry:

they should also have a PDQ of some pretty good DS games
three thats I have seen so far note they all come with three stylus and a carrying case
1.Starfox DS
2.some golf game
3.Elite beat agents

This is a little off topic, but deals with Wii Games at Walmart. I went to a Walmart the other day and they had a 3 pack of Wii Games for $20, has anyone else see that? I didn't get a good look at them, but they were some weird games I hadn't heard off. Sorry, if this has already been posted before.

I picked up a black classic controller, but am thinking about taking back the nunchuk I got because I'm a goof. The prices at my Walmart (Malabar, FL) are the same as UncleBob's. The wiimote+glove is a terrible 'deal'.

Yeah, they're not horrible prices, but they're not much of a deal. Had the remote came with a free disc case and the nunchuk/classic controller/points card came with a free glove and the lunch boxes been about $5-$8 cheaper, this would have been something to get in on.

As it stands, only the DS Game Bundles are worth it.

[quote name='UncleBob']Yeah, they're not horrible prices, but they're not much of a deal. Had the remote came with a free disc case and the nunchuk/classic controller/points card came with a free glove and the lunch boxes been about $5-$8 cheaper, this would have been something to get in on.

As it stands, only the DS Game Bundles are worth it.[/QUOTE]

Yep, thats the jist of it, I only post the entire display since thats where you'll find the good deal on EBA.

Since WalMart sells Elite Beat Agents for $29.98 itself, the DS package is definitely worth picking up.

People were arguing the ethical issue of returning EBA to WalMart from the DS Bundle and getting $30... rinse and repeat between different WalMarts in their area. Since WalMart usually has a "No Questions Asked" policy, you could say it was a gift and pocket the gains. Not recommending you do it, but it's a technique people have been considering.

Alternatively, you could just enjoy the fact you got a brand-new $30 game for $10 off with some peripherals.

They had plenty of EBA bundles at the store near golf mills mall in IL. They had one golf one from what I could tell.
ALSO, they had a few with polarium in it, again with the case, styli, and screen cleaner.
Price was 19.99

[quote name='shigster']I've been to one of those before, for some reason my butt was sore the next day. :cry:[/quote]

Thats why it is important that everyone uses wii gloves and the wrist strap, it is there for your protection.

Since both Best Buy and Wal-Mart were sold out of the nunchuk by itself, I caved and got the nunchuk/glove bundle. $5 extra for a pink glove I'm gonna toss FTL.

[quote name='kuri']Since WalMart sells Elite Beat Agents for $29.98 itself, the DS package is definitely worth picking up.

People were arguing the ethical issue of returning EBA to WalMart from the DS Bundle and getting $30... rinse and repeat between different WalMarts in their area. Since WalMart usually has a "No Questions Asked" policy, you could say it was a gift and pocket the gains. Not recommending you do it, but it's a technique people have been considering.

Alternatively, you could just enjoy the fact you got a brand-new $30 game for $10 off with some peripherals.[/quote]
It's also fraud, no matter what delusions you may make up about it being ethical. People need to stop acting like this is some kind of deal. Stores do not pay retail price for an item, so going into a store and making them effectively pay you what they charge for an item is stealing.

lol was just about to make a thread on this. anywhere, heres he pic
IMG_0259.jpg

Hey gang, I scanned the True Swing Golf Game-N-Go Kit yesterday, and it said $15.00. Didn't check what EBA scanned at, but I'm going to guess and say it may also be that price, too. Good luck! I already have EBA (bought at launch for full $$$ to show my support for games like this), but since it's getting hard to find (not rare! Big difference :D), this is about as rad a deal as it gets for a truly awesome game.

I ended up getting the EBA Game-N-Go Kit this afternoon from the Wal-Mart in Woodland, CA, and the red sleeve is a snug but nice fit. Thanks OP!

The other sides of the 4-way consisted of Wii classic controllers and covers, Wiimote covers and point cards, and lunchbox-shaped DS accessory kits (pictured below) that contained 2 screen protectors, 2 silicone game cases, 3 extra styli, headphones, a car adapter, a stick-on design cover, and a velcro case.

2240571915_6fa06f7999.jpg

bread's done
Back