Wal-Mart Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Card - $34.54 + FS is Back!!

vemnox

CAGiversary!
I have it bookmarked and check it every day and about 5 minutes ago I noticed Wal-Mart does indeed have the Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Card back in stock for only $34.54 with FREE site-to-store shipping. I'm still too new here to be able to link, so perhaps someone can do it for me? Otherwise just go to walmart.com and type in "Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Card".

Sorry if already posted!

That's great if you have it bookmarked, I don't... *whistle*

Where's the link? =P

Edit: Thanks for postin' teh link!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MICHGoBlue']will wait for Amazon to match.
Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I wanted to as well (so that I could pair it with the 1600 points and get FS), but I was afraid Wally World would run out of stock again, so I had to jump on it.

Do the price on Walmart.com usually match up to those at the brick & mortar stores? I'm wondering if I should take a drive down there, but I really despise walking into any Walmart.

This is awesome, thanks for posting OP. For anybody who's familiar with the site to store shipping option, how long does it usually take to arrive at the store?

Thanks OP for doing this. I bought one last night but I assumed you guys would be all over this already. Next time I will be sure to let you guys know.

[quote name='karatebear']This is awesome, thanks for posting OP. For anybody who's familiar with the site to store shipping option, how long does it usually take to arrive at the store?[/QUOTE]
Around like 7-10 days. not that great but at least it is free.

Ya it doesn't take long, really. Buy some day subscription codes if you need something to hold you over.

If you don't want to wait print out the ad and take it to your local BestBuy for a price match, it's worked for me before.

[quote name='nflsonic']Do the price on Walmart.com usually match up to those at the brick & mortar stores? I'm wondering if I should take a drive down there, but I really despise walking into any Walmart.[/QUOTE]

Sadly they usually don't, in fact I've had them deny online deals as well, essentially there is no correlation between Walmart Online and Walmart brick n motor.

[quote name='Meeza']Sadly they usually don't, in fact I've had them deny online deals as well, essentially there is no correlation between Walmart Online and Walmart brick n motor.[/QUOTE]

most stores dont price match online prices, but YMMV, depending on who your dealing with, BB did price match a LG TV from frys, mayb cuz it was 1800 they price matched it

just ordered it...should arrive 7/21-26

bread's done
Back