Wal-Mart YMMV $10 games bin

Walmart is so YMMV that it's really not worth posting any deals you find there. I actually stopped by my walmart yesterday to pick up Serious Sam, but for some reason the price had gone from $16 back up to $20, so I just decided if that's how walmart wants to play, then forget em. I'll probably check every other week or so to see if they ever have a clearance, but I'm not heavily anticipating it.

Ha i got State of Emergency and Serious Sam Gold{first and second} for only 5 bucks at Comp USA. But yeah my wal mart doesnt have clearence bins.

[quote name='HuBu']@ my walmart (gainesville, fl) theres a bin of $10 games for multiple platforms.[/quote]

... what was in this bin?!?

mine never has anything anyways-they have a clearance rack with games red tagged, but they are priced 19.89 when the game is normally 19.99-great deal, huh?

Wal-Mart's "roll back prices" = conspiracy. I went there yesterday to get Curb Your Enthusiasm season 2, and I saw Courtside with Kobe Bryant 2002 for 50 dollars. :?

my walmart dayton,ohio has alway had a clerance bin it is unhearded of games for all systems and they are 12.88 low low budget stuff, games that you can not even find on gaming websites. or google so low budget the devlopers can not be found on goolge. I think I have explained into much detail sorry.

[quote name='"Nephets"']Wal-Mart's "roll back prices" = conspiracy. I went there yesterday to get Curb Your Enthusiasm season 2, and I saw Courtside with Kobe Bryant 2002 for 50 dollars. :?[/quote]

well that is a rollback to release date price.....

I went to a local walmart and picked up Marvel vs Capcom 2 for 9.99 in and was surprised it was in the bin... so far this has been the best cheapass deal yet... went to the walmart in paramount and this was the only copy they had left

[quote name='AzianAsspicker']I went to a local walmart and picked up Marvel vs Capcom 2 for 9.99 in and was surprised it was in the bin... so far this has been the best cheapass deal yet... went to the walmart in paramount and this was the only copy they had left[/quote]

Which state? Do you or anyone, for that matter, know if this has started recently or has always been at Walmart?

Wal Mart is great!

you always find some cool game jus chilling there, like Fatal Frame 2 or Ikaruga, and you wanna buy it but you dont becoz it's full price,

so u wait for the store to bring the price down, but instead they just eventually get rid of the game... disappeared FOREVER!!!

My Wal-Mart never have games on clearance. They only put video game accessories on clearance. They have memory cards for $5 sometimes.

My Walmart recently exploded its PC/PH/GH line of games into shelves by the electronics check-out counter and on the ends of two aisles. They advertise $19.82, a great price for great games. All of the videogame glass cases have signs on them promoting the $19.82 games, and the counter/check-out area is swarmed with signs and games.

The store acts like $20 for one to three year old games is a CC or BB clearance!!! The kicker to this is that the games have sat in their same spots for about five weeks now. My guess is that the Wal-mart fairy will come soon and take them all away. (It seems that Wal-mart is very good at either moving their non-selling merchandise to bargain outlets or forcing their suppliers to eat the product stock.)

Some Wal Marts within 30 minutes of me of me have it and some of them don't. Basically, you may need to try looking for other Wal Marts around you if your Wal Mart doesn't do this.

bread's done
Back