Walgreens 3/$1 Bubble Mailers (any size)

tumbenhaur

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Time to stock up on bubble mailers, Walgreens has them 3 for a dollar with coupon until Sat. 11/3/2007.

You can get 4x7, 6x9, 8.5x11 or 10.5x15 inch sizes, and there is a LIMIT of 6 per customer.
I'd recommend getting the larger sizes, as they are the same price as the small ones.

I've uploaded a "scan" of the coupon, someone might want to get a better copy
http://auctionhealth.com/pub/1451.jpg

(I forgot, you don't really need to print this coupon, because most Walgreens have tons of the coupons in their stores)

this is a very sweet deal and with how many walgreens we have locally i could hit up a few diff ones and stock up. thanks for posting.

Back on sale this week.

080316_09_C_1CPN.JPG

Hmmm, don't have any use for a ton of these (I generally use flat rate envelopes, boxes, and packaging material), but I should have a few on hand. Thanks for the heads-up!

EDIT: There were actually a bunch of good things in the ad, so double thanks for making me look! It's right down the block from me, so I'll be heading over later.

One of the dozen 99 cent stores in my area have 2-pack 8.5"x11.25" bubble mailer for $1.07 so I guess most of you guys don't pay cheaper than that. I thought I was paying too much too =/

I should probably pick up some of the bigger ones though just in case I'm shipping 3-4 games in the same package.

bread's done
Back