Walking Dead Arcade Game Free On Xbox.com (Episode 1)

Already been posted in the Xbox Live thread just a few posts down from this one. Even says Walking Dead Episode 1 for free in the thread title

I did the same thing. I got all excited because it says full game. if you click on the description it says its only episode 1

I thought Episode 1 was always free, or maybe it's just on sale a lot. Either way, it is confusing that it says "full game".

It's only a full game in title. Realistically, it's more like a trial. I'm not saying I would prefer to pay for episode 1 if the option is to pay or not pay, but in the case of episodic games, one episode hardly equals a full game.

It's only a full game in title. Realistically, it's more like a trial. I'm not saying I would prefer to pay for episode 1 if the option is to pay or not pay, but in the case of episodic games, one episode hardly equals a full game.
Especially since it is only about an hour of gameplay. Easy 200 achievements tho!

But it's either they list each episode as a "full game" or make the first episode a "full game" and the rest DLC, the latter makes more sense since they'll be connected then

bread's done
Back