Walking Dead Season 2 Blu-ray $22.87 Amazon

I just watched Seasons 1-3 on Netflix streaming.
omg you Netflix people. :rofl: Why must you always come into the dvd/br thread to post?! Some people want to buy the seasons and own them!

Sold by Amazon, eligible for FREE shipping over $25

Good deal, right?
Crap deal for a crap season. Still too expensive considering how boring most of season 2 was. I'd say wait. I remember getting season 1 br for $15. season 2 should eventually get cheap like that.

I found season 2 enjoyable personally, though it is by far the slowest season out of the three in entirety. (even season 4 seems to be starting faster then it also). Though I still liked the build up towards the middle and end of the season. (though I also enjoyed the Heros tv show even during the times when everyone was complaining about it as well, so perhaps I am just touched in the head)

I bought it at that price myself, I have been watching since last black friday I believe and not really seen it get much cheaper then that. I typically would wait till it goes sub 20 dollars to buy a tv season, but sadly this season has not really gotten there fast enough. Now just need to wait for season 3 to come to around 25 for me to get it also. 

Netflix streaming is great but I'd still rather buy the physical copies as their is no guarantee how long they would have them available for streaming on ANY show or movie. Good find OP

Netflix streaming is great but I'd still rather buy the physical copies as their is no guarantee how long they would have them available for streaming on ANY show or movie. Good find OP
ehh but after you watch it once, are you really gonna ever sit and watch it again?

Theres always new content to devour that re watching entire seasons of a series is just silly to me. Watched it once already, read a synopsis or something.

But hey, if you like buying seasons, this aint that bad of a deal.

ehh but after you watch it once, are you really gonna ever sit and watch it again?

Theres always new content to devour that re watching entire seasons of a series is just silly to me. Watched it once already, read a synopsis or something.

But hey, if you like buying seasons, this aint that bad of a deal.
Some series are worth rewatching, but I feel this is only really true of comedies/ sitcoms. Some shows I just really like and want to own, breaking bad and game of Thornes I can go back to. Walking dead is definitely not one of these shows, its pretty bad

Some series are worth rewatching, but I feel this is only really true of comedies/ sitcoms. Some shows I just really like and want to own, breaking bad and game of Thornes I can go back to. Walking dead is definitely not one of these shows, its pretty bad
You shut up. The walking dead is one of the best series ever, everyone knows that!

JK, I can see how some people dont like it as a lot of time there aint much going on, but the last 3-4 episodes of season 3 were awesome. All of season 3 was pretty decent, building up to the end the way it did. Love the series, but would never watch it again.

bread's done
Back