Walking Dead Vita Bundle, or Launch Bundle.

Vendacious

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
I recently discovered the Launch Bundle comes with a nice 8gb Mem card out of box, and while the Walking Dead bundle seems nice, i'm not too much of a fan of that games playstyle. It's not that I don't like it, just doesn't fit my flavor of games. Should I get the Launch, saving me a nice $20? Give me your opinions. :)

Yep, save your cash if it's not your thing because TWD is only going to drop in price anyway if you eventually want to grab it down the road.

I'd go with the launch bundle to save the $20.

I guess I'll hold off on jumping on the Walking Dead Vita bundle. Maybe I'll wait for a sale, seems to be the only bundle available around me.

I kind of want the Game of the Year Edition of the Walking Dead on PS3 more.  I can't see myself really playing this type of game, in short intervals as I travel.

If I get it cheap enough, I won't mind having the game on both a PS3 and a Vita though.  Figured by now, I'd see a Killzone Mercenary Vita bundle somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go with the launch bundle to save the $20.

I guess I'll hold off on jumping on the Walking Dead Vita bundle. Maybe I'll wait for a sale, seems to be the only bundle available around me.

I kind of want the Game of the Year Edition of the Walking Dead on PS3 more. I can't see myself really playing this type of game, in short intervals as I travel.

If I get it cheap enough, I won't mind having the game on both a PS3 and a Vita though. Figured by now, I'd see a Killzone Mercenary Vita bundle somewhere.
I noticed alot of the Vita Bundles including KZ:M Bundle being out of state, Europe France etc of that area, MANY Bundles restricted to Foreign Countries, really sucks.

bread's done
Back