WalkMyPlank! FREE Addicting Browser Game! WIN TONS OF PRIZES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jonwindow2']what is the total number of points power users like chronotrigga and others have accumulated? How long would it take to get 17000 points?

Also check out the site:
http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=jonwindow[/quote]

I don't really keep that much of a track though because my offer points mix in with them. So, I don't know the exact number. The only reason I have gotten referrals is because I was the one who introduced Points2Shop to the CAG community. Anyhow, 17,000 points should not take you long to get. :)

[quote name='SpitFire158']When offers are pending how long does it take for it to be approved?[/quote]

It may take several seconds or minutes. Rarely do you see offers that last pending for more than a day.

My Status Order for the Nunchuk I ordered this afternoon:

Hi,

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):
1 Wii Nunchuk Controller [CD] $19.99 1 $19.99

Shipped via UPS Ground (estimated arrival date: 12-November-2007).
Tracking number: 1Z3V86X4030390XXXX

You can track your package on UPS by using your tracking number here:
http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US&WT.svl=SubNav

If you would like to help us making our site better you can post a proof of payment on our forum:

http://www.extramoneynetwork.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=31&board=24.0

Thank you,

The Extramoneynetwork Team

Arriving the same day as SMG.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']My Status Order for the Nunchuk I ordered this afternoon:[/quote]

Um... is there a status after approved? Like does it ever say shipped? I ordered my product over 3 days ago, with it being approved later that night, but have yet to hear anything about it being shipping. I haven't even recieved an email from Amazon.

Also you said that you rarely see an offer pending for more than a day?! I have SIX pages of pending offers!

[quote name='Unknown50862']Um... is there a status after approved? Like does it ever say shipped? I ordered my product over 3 days ago, with it being approved later that night, but have yet to hear anything about it being shipping. I haven't even recieved an email from Amazon.

Also you said that you rarely see an offer pending for more than a day?! I have SIX pages of pending offers![/quote]

You should check your Members Area -> Amazon Redemption -> Status of Orders. They automatically supply a tracking number as well as estimated arrival date.

I find that the lower point offers pretty much have a guarantee acceptance rate. I do have a few pending ones, but I usually do the ones where 10+ people have gotten credited for it. Either way, Points2Shop's offers have a great approval rate.

[quote name='jonwindow2']what is the total number of points power users like chronotrigga and others have accumulated? How long would it take to get 17000 points?

Also check out the site:
http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=jonwindow[/quote]
I have accumulated about 10,000 points since joining. I have only completed the free offers and have several active referrals. I joined about 2 weeks ago I think.

This site is awesome!

[quote name='Chronotrigga']You should check your Members Area -> Amazon Redemption -> Status of Orders. They automatically supply a tracking number as well as estimated arrival date.

I find that the lower point offers pretty much have a guarantee acceptance rate. I do have a few pending ones, but I usually do the ones where 10+ people have gotten credited for it. Either way, Points2Shop's offers have a great approval rate.[/quote]

I have already checked that and there is no tracking number. I've gone ahead and opened up a ticket, so hopefully I'll get that worked out.

As for the pending offers, they are all over the place. I don't think I have gotten a single 150 offer to credit, so I basically avoid those now, but it is not just those.

Well I submitted a ticket with my problem and this is there respone:

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear about your current situation. We have send your order, but we haven't received a tracking link for it just yet. It can take a few weeks for us to receive this link, but when we do you will be automatically notified by email and your order will be updated to 'Shipped'.

Well at least it was fast, but I still have mixed feelings. On the bright side at least I know that my product wasn't lost in the mail or anything like that, but at the same time I'm worried because I really don't have a few weeks. I really would like to have it before I go on vacation, which will be around Thanksgiving. I'm starting to wonder if I should try to reverse my order in some way, and just order it myself off of Amazon.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']I'm sorry this happened to you. Just out of curiosity, what item did you order?[/quote]

That would be an R4 :lol:.

A friend told me about this poins2shop site yesterday and sent me a referral link. Took a day to get the confirmation code but I got on this morning during my lunch break from work. I did one survey (on my home computer) before I had to get back to work and when I got home the points were on my account. So then I did about 16 more surveys in an hour. How long should it take before I have the points? There still not up after 3 or so hours. Am I being too impatient? I'm just curious to see how many points I managed to rack up in one hour.

[quote name='cjclifford']A friend told me about this poins2shop site yesterday and sent me a referral link. Took a day to get the confirmation code but I got on this morning during my lunch break from work. I did one survey (on my home computer) before I had to get back to work and when I got home the points were on my account. So then I did about 16 more surveys in an hour. How long should it take before I have the points? There still not up after 3 or so hours. Am I being too impatient? I'm just curious to see how many points I managed to rack up in one hour.[/quote]
It depends. Not all surveys are from the same company. With that in mind, some may credit faster than others. I know some offers credit almost instantly, as where some may take longer to credit. Hopefully, if you go to sleep then wake up the next morning, they will be credited.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']It depends. Not all surveys are from the same company. With that in mind, some may credit faster than others. I know some offers credit almost instantly, as where some may take longer to credit. Hopefully, if you go to sleep then wake up the next morning, they will be credited.[/QUOTE]
Several of the surveys I did seemed to be all from the same place because I didn't have to constantly enter my name and such. After about the first five a lot of them already "knew" me, and many of the ones that didn't simply asked for my e-mail and birth date. Made things go pretty quick. So quick that on a few of them I actually missed the point where I could stop and filled out extra surveys that got me no points. Oops. But maybe I'll actually win the money they claim I'm entered to win. That'd be pretty sweet.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']What kind of R4? Resident Evil 4 (and for which console/system)?[/quote]

It is a program for the Nintendo DS, that is used for playing downloadable games.

[quote name='Unknown50862']It is a program for the Nintendo DS, that is used for playing downloadable games.[/quote]

Ah, I've heard about that. Yeah, I don't own a DS. However, I've seen people from GamingLagoon who have recieved that item. Anyhow..

If you purchased this one through Points2Shop: http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B000WFCJX4 it should have been processed.. Not sure about the other ones because they don't have the "Add to Shopping Cart" option which means I don't think Amazon itself has it in stock.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']signed up under cjclifford, go ahead and verify for everyone ;-)[/QUOTE]
Why thank you very much. I have received $1 referral cash and 28.35 referral points.

But I still haven't gotten the points on any of the seventeen surveys I did yesterday. :(

[quote name='Daywalker']If anyone hasn't signed up yet... help a bro out!
http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=Deadmeist3r

Chrono, you the man! This IS better than gaminglagoon to say the least. In Gaming Lagoon, I kept getting all my offers denied. In this one though, I haven't had one offer denied yet(done about 20 so far)![/quote]

Yes, I do say so myself. It is definitely better than GamingLagoon. :)

[quote name='cjclifford']Why thank you very much. I have received $1 referral cash and 28.35 referral points.

But I still haven't gotten the points on any of the seventeen surveys I did yesterday. :([/quote]

Sorry, Clifford. I don't know what to say. Maybe they were delayed, who knows.

I've also added a poll. Vote on how you like it! (Ranges from A-F). Vote with confidence. All votes are made private and will not be shown (even to me).
Whoa, how freaky is that. I check my youtube channel and I see that my Videos Watched: 66*. You don't see that everyday..

Well after going back and forth with support, trying to figure out what to do, I think I might just break down and order it myself. That way, I can get it in time, and just return the other one, when it finally arrives.

When I go to this page:

http://www.points2shop.com/members/register/

I get this message

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dejong/application/gpt/sections/members/controllers/register/form.php on line 13
At this moment we do only allow American members to complete offers on our website. However, you are allowed to join as a promoter and refer usa people to the website.
Join as a promoter

Is anyone keeping a list somewhere in the thread of the order of people to sign up under? Or are just the annoying/lucky people getting signed up under. I think I want to sign up, but I want to be fair about who I sign under. And I also want people signed under myself eventually.

[quote name='xeorm']When I go to this page:

I get this message

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dejong/application/gpt/sections/members/controllers/register/form.php on line 13
At this moment we do only allow American members to complete offers on our website. However, you are allowed to join as a promoter and refer usa people to the website.
Join as a promoter[/quote]

Same with me.

Did another 19 offers in one hour (this time I counted to make sure). 17 out of 19 approved, with 2 still pending (but they were near the end so I'm not surprised). 18 Now. One of them approved. Also, congratulations to the person who ordered Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. :)

[quote name='MorPhiend']Is anyone keeping a list somewhere in the thread of the order of people to sign up under? Or are just the annoying/lucky people getting signed up under. I think I want to sign up, but I want to be fair about who I sign under. And I also want people signed under myself eventually.[/quote]

Well, there really isn't a chain/list going on from my knowledge. You are free to create your own referral thread like others have to get more notice out for your RL.

Still haven't gotten any of my points. This is getting frustrating. On the bright side, I've got a lot of referral bonus points thanks to greyzieoriental. It's not much, but at least he's getting his points.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Hm.. seems like some people are having problems with registering. [/QUOTE]
A friend of mine sent a referral link and it took a day for me to get the verification code. And he never got the referral bonus.

[quote name='xeorm']When I go to this page:

I get this message

Join as a promoter[/quote]

Same for me. Made a post in the forums, but admins basically said you're SOL.

What are most of you guys' approval rates and time for acceptance? For all the talk of quick acceptances, most of my pending offers have been pending for a while.

That may just be because I basically did every single 150 point offer though.

[quote name='tankexmortis']What are most of you guys' approval rates and time for acceptance? For all the talk of quick acceptances, most of my pending offers have been pending for a while.

That may just be because I basically did every single 150 point offer though.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, most of the ones I did Friday were around 150 points and they're all still pending. The only one that went through was the very first one I did for 48 points, and I did it earlier than the rest.

Today I did some more and none of those have gone through either.

I just did my first offer. That dang thing took like 30 minutes and was only worth 48 points. I think I better just go get myself a job. $.96/hr. is not a good deal at all...

The surveys usually take around 2-3 minutes for me. I use Roboform. What that basically is, is a program toolbar (which runs much like your google toolbar, with no spyware/ads) and it auto-fills information such as your e-mail, address, phone number, gender, etc.. That way, you don't have to keep entering your name and things. Also, if you're just going to press "NO" for all the answers, for the multiple choice ones where they give you "Yes or no"

Click one of them to NO. Then, press TAB, and press the down arrow button on keyboard. Repeat. If you keep doing it (and soon you'll get pretty fast), you'll fly through.

Usually takes like 3 minutes for me.

These Brandorama offers aren't crediting so hot. :S

Thanks for the tip, Chrono.

Dammit though, still no credit on all those 150 point offers. I finished every single one of those fuckers, they'd better not welch.

I'm almost on 3000 points, considering that as far as i figured 100 points is $1 this site is one of the fastest earning sites out there, since most of the time if you fill offers strategicly you can win 100-200 points by doing 2 offers, i think it's one of the few sites out there where getting what you want in less than a year is not impossible. (If you're going for high-priced items)

I'm starting to get ticked off. It's bad enough I'm not getting my points, but it's even worse that someone on here who used my referral link is apparently doing lots of offers/surveys and theirs are going through (I know because my points history has three pages worth of referral points). I'm glad for him that he's actually getting his points, but it sure does suck for me that I'm not getting mine.

[quote name='cjclifford']I'm starting to get ticked off. It's bad enough I'm not getting my points, but it's even worse that someone on here who used my referral link is apparently doing lots of offers/surveys and theirs are going through (I know because my points history has three pages worth of referral points). I'm glad for him that he's actually getting his points, but it sure does suck for me that I'm not getting mine.[/quote]
At least, they are getting you some points!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back