WalkMyPlank! FREE Addicting Browser Game! WIN TONS OF PRIZES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got RE:UC. How much further can I go with free offers? I was going to try for a classic controller and then call it quits.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Recieved RE:UC Yesterday![/quote]

Holy shit, my 2nd package I ordered the weekend of Black Friday, finally got approved that Sunday and I still don't have it. Supposed to come tomorrow it says. :roll:

Mine was approved and then it changed to Shipped when it came to my door. I didn't know if it was shipped or not, it just said approved. :D But, I guess it doesn't matter. It was shipped via USPS so there really is no tracking #.

Hey Chrono, just outta curiousity, how many points do you usually get each day or each week? How feasible would it be to actually have enough points to get a console? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't expect to have enough points for a console in 2 days or anything like that, but I was just wondering. Thanks.

[quote name='Iceman20']Hey Chrono, just outta curiousity, how many points do you usually get each day or each week? How feasible would it be to actually have enough points to get a console? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't expect to have enough points for a console in 2 days or anything like that, but I was just wondering. Thanks.[/quote]

You would never have enough for a console. Biggest thing you could probably get is an iPod Nano, and that is with lots of referrals.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']You would never have enough for a console. Biggest thing you could probably get is an iPod Nano, and that is with lots of referrals.[/quote]

Ok, cool. Thanks for clearing it up.

I'm most likely gonna sign up for this site, but I'm just tryin to keep track of all the other sites I'm considering also. They all sound really good. :)

I get maybe 500 points a week from referrals. The rest is mine. Nope, I haven't gotten mine yet. Have you? Supposedly it's supposed to come this week but I haven't recieved a tracking #.

My account was marked as a cheater, but it was a mistake and my account is back to normal!

OMG right after i ordered over 50 dollars worth in stuff they mark me as cheater and cancel order and account. They said I was using proxies... wtF? i only do offers at my home computer which is definitely not using any proxy as I have DSL directly connected to my desktop....

POINTS2SHOP is FUBAR :bomb::censored:

[quote name='imperialzerg']OMG right after i ordered over 50 dollars worth in stuff they mark me as cheater and cancel order and account. They said I was using proxies... wtF? i only do offers at my home computer which is definitely not using any proxy as I have DSL directly connected to my desktop....

POINTS2SHOP is FUBAR :bomb::censored:[/quote]

Send a support ticket. Hopefully you can get it worked out. :)

[quote name='imperialzerg']OMG right after i ordered over 50 dollars worth in stuff they mark me as cheater and cancel order and account. They said I was using proxies... wtF? i only do offers at my home computer which is definitely not using any proxy as I have DSL directly connected to my desktop....

POINTS2SHOP is FUBAR :bomb::censored:[/quote]

It is not allowed to use proxies on Points2shop. You agreed with us that you used a proxy on school. Please tell the whole truth to others.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']I'd say max is like $80-90 without referrals.[/quote]

New offers are added every day so you will be able to earn more money every day.

[quote name='tankexmortis']Here's my BS ticket reply:

"Hello tankexmortis,

Unfortunately our system has flagged you for abusing multiple accounts. We do not allow this on our site.

Kind Regards,

Snapgirls"

Obviously I don't have multiple accounts as I'm not an idiot. Seems like their system is just fucked. Hopefully they'll fix it rather than just banning everyone it flags.[/quote]

Hi,

There is a member with exact the same information in his profile as you. That isn't a bug. Our securitysystem is more advanced than on most other websites so it will catch multiple account users earlier than on other websites. We always check manually if the information is really the same, it was in your case. If you want more information about your account you can contact us (points2shop).

[quote name='DrazenX']at this point.. im just gonna keep spamming them support tickets until they reply with a legit reason.. considering i didnt give fake info[/quote]

We can't give personal information but since you also placed this message on another forum we can give you this as proof:

quote from Drazenx on another forum:
I encourage you to try it out and try to get some stuff from amazon. Use spam email addresses and give fake info on the surveys. But make sure you give real stuff when signing up for the website so they know where to send you the packages. I will repeat: IT's legit. They have sent me 2 packages.

We received information of our advertisers about fake information on offers too so you aren't only encouraging others to use fake information.

Thanks for clearing that up.. sorry Drazen. :(. I'll be earning points to get my family christmas presents this year. WHO KNEW!? Deformed Jelly Beans (2lb -- called Belly Flops) for $8.00! That's a steal!

[quote name='woerdensliesje']It is not allowed to use proxies on Points2shop. You agreed with us that you used a proxy on school. Please tell the whole truth to others.[/quote] I never agreed that that's what happened, only that it was a possibility. I don't know why the school would be using proxies as they block proxies. I never completed any offers from school anyhow. Only to check balance.

[quote name='imperialzerg']I never agreed that that's what happened, only that it was a possibility. I don't know why the school would be using proxies as they block proxies. I never completed any offers from school anyhow. Only to check balance.[/QUOTE]

Same. I accidently did that when I had free-time during campus.

So I signed up for Overnight Genius trial cause I'm trying to get a quick 1500 points so I can order Fraggle Rock Season 3 for a Christmas present for my girlfriend. It still hasn't credited although I signed up for it yesterday. It better credit cause this one cost me money AND I'll have to send something back.

Item is sold out now and my order is still pending. Ah well. Hopefully they ordered it because the item was gift for father, but it's okay. Anyway, new offers are available now. :)

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Item I ordered has 2 left in stock. Hopefully my order is approved before its sold out.[/quote]

We only work on businessdays, your order will be approved within 24-48 businessshours. I hope your product will be still or again in stock.

Wow! I got the shipping confirmation yesterday and it came today! Sadly, my other gift didn't come with this shipment. Hope it comes this week.

I have good news and bad news. Good news is, I recieved the Wii! Woohoo! Bad news is, one item in my order was sold out since they only approve orders on business days. Shucks, and there really is no replacement. :p Hrm.. guess I gotta think of something else.

[quote name='Jawa_III']Whoa, great site. I only have 3000 points, but really want to get my girlfriend an iPod for christmas. Only 20,000 points to go :cry: Any one that wants to sign up under me and help me out, I'd appreciate it so much

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=JawaTheThird[/quote]

This is my first referral site, so I used yours and did the phone verification, so you should be getting some points.

Here is my referral URL:
http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=foolman
http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=JawaTheThird

Hey guys. Last night, when I was doing offers, my point total got to 1500, but then my point total stopped going up even after I did about 4 or 5 more offers. Is there somethin I don't know about or maybe the last few offers that I've done I haven't done em right?

Not sure why it all of a sudden stopped at 1500.

[quote name='Iceman20']Hey guys. Last night, when I was doing offers, my point total got to 1500, but then my point total stopped going up even after I did about 4 or 5 more offers. Is there somethin I don't know about or maybe the last few offers that I've done I haven't done em right?

Not sure why it all of a sudden stopped at 1500.[/quote]

You probably didn't do the offers correctly. Look at the offers Approve rating, those are the offers that approve within minutes. Also follow the directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back