Wall E Blu Ray?

One Product - One Day - One Incredibly Low Price
Wall-E 2-Disc Set; Widescreen Blu-ray Disc
Steal for 12/26/2008

List price: $35.99

Our price: $19.99

You save: $16.00 (44%)

See the Steals You've Missed!

You're receiving this e-mail because you've signed up for this service.
To unsubscribe, log into your account and change your options under E-mail Notifications.

If you've received this message in error, contact us at [email protected]

FamilyVideo.com | 2500 Lehigh | Glenview, IL 60026

[quote name='McBain']You do realize that's the DVD edition, right?[/quote]

Ha.. good catch. Also "ADD TO CART". Will wait for CC sunday add.. $19.99 is a good deal.

thanks~!

[quote name='Masterkyo']I didn't know amazon jack up the bundle on Blue Ray version now is $39. If you wants 2 Disc blu ray bundle now is $33

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (Two Disc and BD Live) [Blu-ray] (2008) and Wall-E (Two-Disc and BD Live) [Blu-ray] $33 shipped

http://www.amazon.com/Chronicles-Na...ef=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1230389557&sr=1-7[/quote]

The price for the two disc Wall-E / Prince Caspian bundle is now $29.98 on Amazon - I pulled the trigger on it this morning upon seeing that. That effectively comes to $14.99 for each movie - pretty darn good for two recent BD releases! :D

Edit: forgot to mention that if you're just looking for Wall-E, it's currently $19.99 for the two-disc BD on Amazon.

If you don't want the deal above, both Caspian and Wall-E 2-disc Blus are on sale at Fry's for $17.99 each and you can use that $3 off coupon for Disney movies.

[quote name='jay-t']The price for the two disc Wall-E / Prince Caspian bundle is now $29.98 on Amazon - I pulled the trigger on it this morning upon seeing that. That effectively comes to $14.99 for each movie - pretty darn good for two recent BD releases!

Edit: forgot to mention that if you're just looking for Wall-E, it's currently $19.99 for the two-disc BD on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I was gonna bite on walle @ Target today but it was sold out so this deal is right up my alley. 30 bucks for two new blu releases is a deal in my book.

Just so I'm clear the only difference between the 2 disc and 3 disc Blu Ray set is that the 3rd disc is a digital copy of the movie? I like to make sure I get all the extra features available on my movies so if the 3rd disc is just the digital copy I can do with out.

[quote name='AceHazard']Just so I'm clear the only difference between the 2 disc and 3 disc Blu Ray set is that the 3rd disc is a digital copy of the movie? I like to make sure I get all the extra features available on my movies so if the 3rd disc is just the digital copy I can do with out.[/quote]

That is correct.

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']i got Wall-e for $8.99 on Blu-Ray from walmart[/quote]

Yeah because you took advantage of a temporary cashier at Wally World. ;)

$19.99 at Target this week. There is a $3 off disney dvd/blu-ray printable coupon that expires in a few days (12/31).

bread's done
Back