Wall•E 3-Disc & Narnia: Prince Caspian 3-Disc Special Editions Blu-Ray $24.95 ea.

Uhhhh, this is the DVD version you linked to unfortunately. 3-disc blu ray is $24.95 right now which funny enough is as much as the 2-disc blu ray version. Still a good deal.

I'd already ordered it earlier, but it's only a $3 markdown from what it was. Was going to buy the 2-disc anyway so figured I'd get the useless digital copy for free before they changed the price.

oh man thats really cheap. i might bite. quick noob question about the digital copy...we dont need a blu ray drive in our comp to transfer it do we?

[quote name='blackwaltz34']oh man thats really cheap. i might bite. quick noob question about the digital copy...we dont need a blu ray drive in our comp to transfer it do we?[/QUOTE]

No, the digital copy is on a regular dvd.

Ordered one as well, along with an ethernet coupler ($1.60) to knock the total over $25.

Not a big fan of paying that much for a movie but figured the 3 disc edition most likely won't drop much below that for a very long time... (especially when they figure out their mistake and probably kick it to at least $30)

[quote name='shadowkast']gotta wait til friday(payday) hopefully it will be the same price then[/QUOTE]

doesn't amazon charge when they ship?

[quote name='doctorfaustus']Are those CAG affiliate links in the first few posts? If so, count me in![/quote]

Mine isn't... I'm not sure how to make it one.. I can make it one if someone instructs me how

Edit: NVM, I just noticed that it automatically does it for you, so to answer your question.... YES

Absolutely awesome deal -- I've been waiting for this listing. Thanks, OP!

Here's a good filler for the last $0.05 -- Dodge Ram Enamel Key Chain for $0.64.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I'll just wait a few days and hope for it to show up in my "Quick picks" a a couple bucks cheaper.
If it goes back up in price before showing up in my quick picks? Oh well.

For cheap filler, search Amazon automotive for "Champ Labs Breather Filter" and sort by price. Several are available for 23 cents, and eligible for free shipping :)

I understand they don't charge til they ship but, I didn't know exactly what they did when you throw a $0.23 filler item in with the order to qualify for free shipping.

Do they not process the order until it can be completed or do they charge me for the filler item now and the rest later.

I am truly broke til payday, trust me. Ordered regardless so we'll se what happens

[quote name='shadowkast']I understand they don't charge til they ship but, I didn't know exactly what they did when you throw a $0.23 filler item in with the order to qualify for free shipping.

Do they not process the order until it can be completed or do they charge me for the filler item now and the rest later.

I am truly broke til payday, trust me. Ordered regardless so we'll se what happens[/QUOTE]

I think you have a choice. You can have them ship the in stock items first. However, I'm not sure that they charge more for the split shipment.

They won't charge until the first part of whatever order ships.

Usually they hold Super Saver stuff until the whole thing ships, although sometimes they do ship it partially early.

They will only charge for what they ship, if they do ship early-- so if your 23 cent filler ships first, you'll be charged 23 cents, and then the rest when Wall-E ships.

[quote name='UjnHunter']Thanks OP in for 1... also added "Heart Of Darkness" paperback for $1.50 as filler ;)[/QUOTE]

Nice I did the same, awesome filler.

In for one as well. Not a bad deal, instead of getting a filler i also got nightmare before christmas just so i can start building up a blu ray collection

Wow, I can't believe I just pre-ordered. Most expensive movie I have bought since I bought the LotR gift sets. Thanks for the deal though. Everyone is probably right that it won't get cheaper (although Amazon did do a deal on Cars and Ratatouille when they came out. It was like $10 off when you bought both, so they came out to something like $18.

[quote name='UjnHunter']Thanks OP in for 1... also added "Heart Of Darkness" paperback for $1.50 as filler ;)[/QUOTE]

Why would you do such a wretched thing? The most miserable and "longest" book I have ever read. I know it is only 72 pages, but it feels longer than War and Peace...

[quote name='MorPhiend']Why would you do such a wretched thing? The most miserable and "longest" book I have ever read. I know it is only 72 pages, but it feels longer than War and Peace...[/quote]

[quote name='UjnHunter']Thanks OP in for 1... also added "Heart Of Darkness" paperback for $1.50 as filler ;)[/quote]

Reedin iz ur frend.

[quote name='Bezerker']Reedin iz ur frend.[/QUOTE]

I know what he said. I still wouldn't want the book. Before I had Prime, I would usually find something I was at least remotely interested in as filler. I just wanted to warn how boring Joseph Conrad is.

[quote name='trunks982']damn. 0.05 more cents for free shipping and theres tax for me.[/quote]

I KNOW! That's so annoying! Those bastards! I'd rather pay 25.95 and get free shipping.

bread's done
Back