Walmart 13 month live for $38.98

Wow nice!

I got my Live subscription from Amazon for the same price I think but this will be great for people that can't shop at Amazon.

[quote name='namster1337']Wow nice!

I got my Live subscription from Amazon for the same price I think but this will be great for people that can't shop at Amazon.[/quote]

This is great now since amazon raised their price to $44.99

[quote name='wwfward']Can you use this price at the store or is it only for Wal-Mart.com?[/QUOTE]

I would say online only...

From the link that I posted...

Xbox Live 13 Month Gold Card
To locate this item, show this number to an associate.
UPC: 0088222405865
Online and store prices may differ, and prices may vary from store to store. See Pricing Information for details.

I'd rather get it from in store...i want my mom to get it for me for my birthday and she's more comfortable that way.

Is it definitely just online? Because this is the price i want live at

(wow live deal and guitar hero deal all in one night, this almost makes up for school tomorrow!!!)

Thanks OP, my subscription was about to run out and I was about to use my 1 monthers to keep me afloat until a like this hit.

[quote name='iggypop123']tax and shipping. ill hope amazon matches. i hope its soon cause cod waw is waiting for me[/QUOTE]

You can get it shipped to a store for free, at least, it's giving me that option.

Newegg has it for 40 now, but no longer with a bonus month. Fortunately for me (I guess anyway) my year of live ran out in December, and at that time new-egg still had 13 months for 37 dollars.

[quote name='klaxon12']Newegg has it for 40 now, but no longer with a bonus month. Fortunately for me (I guess anyway) my year of live ran out in December, and at that time new-egg still had 13 months for 37 dollars.[/QUOTE]

If you look closely at the NewEgg pic, it shows 12+1 on the card.

Can you even get a 12 month only card anymore???

bread's done
Back