Walmart - 2 for $30/2 for $20 on select 3DS/DS games.

100xp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
If it's been posted before, (insert generic apology for not using the search function properly).

:3ds:

Walmart looks to be doing bundled 3DS games (looks like DS games as well), 2 for $30(on select 3DS/DS titles) and 2 for $20 (on select DS titles). Not bad if you're actually in the market for at least one of these games. Street Fighters is normally $29.99+
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=17656430&findingMethod=rr

Last edited by a moderator:
if i still had my 3DS i would be all over shadow wars and street fighter IV

i hope this deals pops up again when i pick up a 3DS when mario kart comes out

i doubt they will have nintendo first party games in there.

i need ssf4, but not sure what to pair with. i already got that dinosaurs, ghost recon shadow wars. looks like i have to decide between splinter cell or rabbids 3d.

Ugh man I want SSF4 but nothing else there interests me. Maybe Ghost Recon or Splinter Cell? I don't know, I just need something other than Zelda.

Might get SSF4 and check which of those games on that list goes for the most on eBay and sell it.

[quote name='shibbyshoo']Does anyone know if this is in store also?[/QUOTE]

It's not (Walmart doesn't match their online prices), but if your local store has these in stock anyway you can just place the order online, then within 1 to 4 hours they send you an e-mail telling you they are ready to pick up and you just walk right up to the site-to-store desk with your order # and ID and they hand you the game(s).

You don't even have to make a Walmart.com account or store your information on the site, you can just check out as a guest.

Shadow Wars is a lot of fun, I hope they make a fantasy turn based game soon. If you're having trouble settling on a 2nd game, just ask your friends or even find a game that has a TIV + bonus offer towards preorders. Breaking even is still good when you're trying to just get a single game for $15.

Already have Shadow Wars, slightly tempted by SSFIV--does anyone know what happens if you purchase two items and return one of them?

bread's done
Back