Walmart 2 For $30 (360) Games:

Jabrim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-360-2-for-30-Video-Game-Value-Bundle/10150432

Wal-Mart has these deals all the time, but I found this one interesting, they have Sniper: Ghost Warrior in the 73 game list so I picked it up. While a lot of these will be at retail, if you get a good deal on another game it will make up for it. I went ahead and got Sniper: Ghost Warrior and Fallout: New Vegas

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ravens52bears54']
Does anyone know what version of Sniper it is? I read that there is a newer version that came out about a month ago with added levels and such. I'm guessing it's the regular edition.[/QUOTE]
Anyone have a clue?

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Anyone have a clue?[/QUOTE]

Given our federal deficit... I'd say...

Unfortunately no.

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Anyone have a clue?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but I picked it up anyway, got that and Fallout: New Vegas, can't go wrong for like $16 a piece.

Has anyone picked up Sniper in-store and can confirm whether it's the regular or newer edition?

I was in a Walmart a bit ago and they definitely didn't have either copy of the game so I'm hoping that maybe the version they are selling online is the one with the DLC? I guess I can just return it if it isn't.

Marvel Super Hero Squad The Infinity Gauntlet is on the
list, but WalMart is also selling it, by itself, for $15. Weird.
So, I got DeBlob 2 and Sniper Ghost Warrior, as the set,
along with Infinity Gauntlet.

:)

[quote name='ravens52bears54']Has anyone picked up Sniper in-store and can confirm whether it's the regular or newer edition?

I was in a Walmart a bit ago and they definitely didn't have either copy of the game so I'm hoping that maybe the version they are selling online is the one with the DLC? I guess I can just return it if it isn't.[/QUOTE]

I "should" have my copy of Sniper: Ghost Warrior today if it comes I will post what version it is, but I am assuming it is the first version.

[quote name='Jabrim']I "should" have my copy of Sniper: Ghost Warrior today if it comes I will post what version it is, but I am assuming it is the first version.[/QUOTE]

Prepare to be annoyed beyond Your wildest dreams with sniper. Trust me

[quote name='strait edge follower']Prepare to be annoyed beyond Your wildest dreams with sniper. Trust me[/QUOTE]

That is pretty much what I've heard, I will try it out though. I am a big fan of sniper games and there are not many floating around, also got New Vegas, for $30 all together, I waste more in a month buying useless crap.

[quote name='Jabrim']I "should" have my copy of Sniper: Ghost Warrior today if it comes I will post what version it is, but I am assuming it is the first version.[/QUOTE]
Ok, cool. I ordered it along with Jurassic. If it's the regular version I'll just walk right to Customer Service and return the games. No big deal. I'm not overly interested in either game.

I got the game, not sure how to see what version I got though. Also got my copy of Fallout: New Vegas, which was odd because they were in two seperate packages and the order was placed at the same time.

bread's done
Back