WALMART: $299 PlayStation 3 Bundle Batman AA / Infamouss and Dark Knight Blu Ray

AcePuppy

CAGiversary!
OUT OF STOCK as of 5:45am EST!

Going to bed but in stock as of 3:30am EST. Mods feel free to close thread once deal goes out of stock.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=13227824

Short Description

The PS3 120GB bundle is the perfect gift for the family. This bundle includes infamous and Batman Arkham Asylum games plus a free Dark Knight Blu-ray disc movie, all for a great price. Every PS3 comes with a built-in Blu-ray player to give you the best high-definition viewing experience and pristine picture quality. Plus, the PS3 can play your entire catalog of CDs and DVDs.

Last edited by a moderator:
got this one instead! I tried the bing thing, hope it comes through! Regardless of bing or not, better bundle imo (seeing how i get tax on amazon too)

Considering amazon has batman for $20 using discover, the bundle for $290 using discover and a deal on dark knight bluray later in the day, I think the amazon deal is slightly better if you wanted everything.

I haven't gotten an email from Wal Mart or Bing yet, so I'm a tad nervous. If I don't get one in a bit, I may just cancel my order and try again.

[quote name='nbskid']I haven't gotten an email from Wal Mart or Bing yet, so I'm a tad nervous. If I don't get one in a bit, I may just cancel my order and try again.[/QUOTE]

it took me 45 mins to receive my confirmation from walmart and bing, so just wait it out. I think the cs reps are manually going through each order, to make sure people dont order 2.

Yeah, I'm just antsy. It's a big purchase for me, and even though the bundle was a great deal, I wouldn't have done it without the 45 back. Thanks for trying to calm me down though :)

Bing really makes this a killer deal. Get a PS3 if you don't own one yet, you really won't find a better deal with all that's included here.

How do you get the Bing to work on this thing?

I searched walmart on bing.com, and it opened a pop up to enter my email address in. I did that, and is there something they're supposed to email to me before I shop at walmart?

Man..I love how some people are standing in line outside of walmart right now in the cold waiting to snag a bundle like this when they could be indoors in the comfort of their own homes.

At least I would be mad if I had to stay on line for no reason..

I searched "cheap ps3" on bing, got the wal mart link. Went to walmart through Bing. Found the Batman bundle in "consoles". It was not "in stock" for hours tonight, so I refreshed it every so often. Saw that it was live. Went to order it, didn't see any bing cashback signs, got nervous, called a friend. In the meantime, opened up another browser (but kept this one still up) to see if maybe I could "bing" the same deal again, got some error message on the second browser saying it wasn't available or something. WEnt ahead with the first browser and ordered it. Now, nervously waiting for bing email, which original poster said my take a long time. I've only done cashback through ebay. I did get the wal mart email.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']How do you get the Bing to work on this thing?

I searched walmart on bing.com, and it opened a pop up to enter my email address in. I did that, and is there something they're supposed to email to me before I shop at walmart?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. I don't really get any confirmation when I order something through bing. Sometimes but not always you'll get an email from Bing saying you got cashback though.

One time I ordered from Tmobile and never got any cashback. I forgot about it for like over a month, but I contacted Microsoft's customer service, they asked for my order number, and in less than an hour I got an email notifying me of a cashback bonus. I've heard other good customer service stories from others too.

I didn't see one perfect. Only in the original search page where it loaded walmart with a big 15% cashback sign. Multiple people did tell me that they got it though, so you can always cancel your order if you don't get it. I got the wal mart confirmation email but no bing cashback email yet, but that could take a while, it's been about an hour, so, well, we'll see.

This is how you are supposed to do it.

Bing.com

Type in walmart

Click bing icon for 15%

Wait for icon to appear

Type in bundle name

Add to cart

Profit.

If you opened a new page, or refreshed the site for some reason, it may or may not go through. Best o luck.

Go to Bing.com. Click on "Shopping" on the left hand bar. Then click on "Shop cashback stores" on the right hand side of the next page. Find Wal-Mart and click and you should be on your way. No need to search for anything.

[quote name='FearNixon']Go to Bing.com. Click on "Shopping" on the left hand bar. Then click on "Shop cashback stores" on the right hand side of the next page. Find Wal-Mart and click and you should be on your way. No need to search for anything.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I did that.

After bing directs me to walmart.com, I do not see any "bing" banner or any indication of bing cashback.

I know on eBay, there was a little logo that ensured you were getting bing cashback. Does walmart.com have this logo?

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Yes, I did that.

After bing directs me to walmart.com, I do not see any "bing" banner or any indication of bing cashback.

I know on eBay, there was a little logo that ensured you were getting bing cashback. Does walmart.com have this logo?[/QUOTE]

No logo.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Ok, no logo it is.

I'll continue with the order and hope all is well. :)[/QUOTE]

For all the people worrying, I hope you guys get a "perfect ending." :)

*is currently still worrying* Man alive. I hope if I cancel it, and then try it again, it doesn't mess everything up, blah. I'll wait a little longer. I'm just nervous I messed it up by waiting too long from when I first opened the walmart webpage through Bing and/or opened up walmart in a 2nd browser.

[quote name='nbskid']*is currently still worrying* Man alive. I hope if I cancel it, and then try it again, it doesn't mess everything up, blah. I'll wait a little longer. I'm just nervous I messed it up by waiting too long from when I first opened the walmart webpage through Bing and/or opened up walmart in a 2nd browser.[/QUOTE]

If all else fails, just add the amazon ps3 deal in to your cart for now before it sells out. You have till the end of today to click, order, for Amazon. Which is still a good deal too!

[quote name='gomikeoh']If all else fails, just add the amazon ps3 deal in to your cart for now before it sells out. You have till the end of today to click, order, for Amazon. Which is still a good deal too![/QUOTE]

It's not a lightning deal so it could sell out.

I'd actually prefer the Gamestop deal, since I have a ton of credit there. That's why I'm kinda freaked out, because I was planning on going to Gamestop around 3:30 and see what the line situation would be, and I want to just have this settled before I miss out on that bundle deal, but I thought the Wal Mart deal with 45 bucks off would be even better, so I went this route.

Ok, I placed the PS3 order.

With bing cashback, total should be ~$290, which barely squeaks out Amazon's deal. The plus side to walmart.com is that I get to use PayPal. :)

[quote name='FearNixon']Go to Bing.com. Click on "Shopping" on the left hand bar. Then click on "Shop cashback stores" on the right hand side of the next page. Find Wal-Mart and click and you should be on your way. No need to search for anything.[/QUOTE]

hmm I wasnt signed into bing at the time but it was grabbing my email account that gets the updates, so I think it'll put 2 and 2 together... guess it'll be that much better when I see it, that's what put it over the top on amazon for me - being in NY we get hella-taxed, I'll take the 15%!

edit - wow that was fast, lookin good, showed up in pending already :)

My order still says it's "Processing" but I can't cancel it. Oh lovely. Maybe that's why I haven't gotten the cashback email, because it's still "processing". Haha, oh man, this sucks. Still no bing email an hour and a half later. Meh. *Frown town*

Success!

$44.85 pending in Bing! Took about 30 mins. to show up in bing account.

So to future buyers, there is no "bing" icon when browing walmart. You just have to trust that bing is there.

Let's review my Black Friday wanted list:
L4D2 (got at target)
PS3 bundle (got at Walmart)

Done! Sleeping in! :)

now it's out of stock .. which sucks cause i contemplated getting this for an hour ... if i was just five minutes faster

Perfect, how did you pay? Maybe since I used debit and it's still "processing" is why I haven't gotten my email from Bing. At least, that's my last hope, that, or a I screwed everything up because I was so excited to use cashback with the bundle. Haha, oh man.

Just got my bing cash back confirmation but have yet to receive the walmart order confirmation so I assume I am good. Ordered the bundle and MW2 and got $54.00 cash back and the 10.00 gift card....Just got the gift card email so pretty confident the order confirmation is enroute. Thanks to all for this find!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nbskid']Perfect, how did you pay? Maybe since I used debit and it's still "processing" is why I haven't gotten my email from Bing. At least, that's my last hope, that, or a I screwed everything up because I was so excited to use cashback with the bundle. Haha, oh man.[/QUOTE]
I paid with PayPal. :D

BTW, all these threads seem to be awfully quiet. Everyone is busy in the "sticky" threads.

Yeah, I almost paid with paypal, but I don't have enough in there to cover the whole 300, plus I was worried I'd mess it up somehow if I did pay with paypal, so I didn't, and now I'm regretting it. Haha. Oh man. I will raise heck (haha heck, man I'm 8 or something) in a few days if I don't get the 45 bucks cash back from Bing.

I don't understand why my order is still "processing" yet the cancel button is gone which means it's in "shipping" stage, and it's obviously not shipping yet. Well, I highly doubt it, even though I did the 2-3 day shipping. I emailed Walmart about it.

I'm just rambling all night, pouring my thoughts out to everyone, so sorry if I annoyed anyone, I'm just super antsy about this, donno how I'm going to sleep tonight thinking if I got a great deal or just a good one, haha.

oh boy!

i sure love me some Bing cashback.
i could have swore i went through all that bing process when i ordered from best buy

cashback summary

Pending $0.00 Available $0.00 In process
Action required
$0.00 Rewarded $0.00 Total cashback $0.00

I think the Walmart deal is great, especially if you have PayPal to use.

Doing a quick comparison on eBay, you save like $10 on eBay w/ 10% bing, but no games at all. Also, some eBayers are inflating their prices now.

Damn this thread is quiet. Everyone at CAG is on the 2 sticky threads, so let's go there and see what's up.

[quote name='cRodz']oh boy!

i sure love me some Bing cashback.
i could have swore i went through all that bing process when i ordered from best buy[/QUOTE]
Looking at the 3 PS3 bundles, I'd rank BB's as #1

1) BB
2) Walmart
3) Amazon

A shame BB is sold out online AND the fact that bing is only 5% off, so with shipping and taxes, it puts BB's bundle at $30 more than Walmart and Amazon's. fuck, that's a huge increase.

Now the bundle is back up on walmart's site! Andddd no email from Bing, and no way to know until my order gets "processed", and then to fight with them for my 45 bucks back...wee!

Yeah I got it and am still waiting on the BING cashback as well. Got my walmart notification,but not a bing one. But the walmart still says processing like the person above. So maybe it doesn't go to bing until it is finished "processing".

i saw loads of these at walmart. wish i had the money for one right now :\

i really wanted to bite on the special edition Rock Band for 50 bucks, that's a crazy deal.

[quote name='MercenaryZero']Yeah I got it and am still waiting on the BING cashback as well. Got my walmart notification,but not a bing one. But the walmart still says processing like the person above. So maybe it doesn't go to bing until it is finished "processing".[/QUOTE]

yea, depends on the store. some are instant but others take a while.

When I wake up in the morning hopefully the dust will clear, and of course, if I don't get the 45 bucks back, it will be too late to get any good ps3 bundle with cashback, and then I'll be out of luck. Hooray!

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']i saw loads of these at walmart. wish i had the money for one right now :\
[/QUOTE]
Sad to say, but anyone waited in the cold and bought this bundle at Walmart B&M just lost $45 from bing cashback.

edit, actually they lost $35.

forgot to mention $10 shipping.

Waiting in the cold, standing in line, risking your health... for a PS3 bundle (which is quite a good bundle really).

Go home, go on CAG, sees a loss of $35. Ouch.

Haha, the page with the bundle says in stock, out of stock, in stock, like every other minute when I refresh it. It would all be easier if I could just cancel my order and buy it again, but I see no way of doing that now, the little "cancel your order" button is gone, but according to wal mart's faq, it should be there until it's "shipping"...yet it still says processing. GAGHGHGHGHG.

bread's done
Back