Walmart 3 for 30 Select 3DS games + shipping/tax

Lemarfanz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
EDIT:

Walmart is offering a 3 for 30 deal on select 3DS games...nothing too great, but a couple of good deals.

Asphalt 3D
Combat of Giants: Dino 3D
Cubic Ninja
Madden NFL Football
Rabbids Travel in Time 3D
Reel Fishing Paradise 3D
Sims 3
Super Monkey Ball
SSFIV:3D
TCGR: Shadow War
TC Splinter Cell 3D
Rayman 3D

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-3DS-2-for-30-Video-Game-Bundle/17656430

Apologies if repost.

Use this link for the 3 for 30 Deal--
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Buy-2-Get-...undle/20549987

Credit to Darol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gosha']Too bad theres nothing to pair with Street Fighter.[/QUOTE]

Ghost recon is worth it if you like front mission.

Sadly, if you partook in a lot of Best Buy/Amazon holiday sales, you got these cheaper than $15 a piece.

[quote name='GTAERgameing']Thanks. Getting SSFIV:3D, TCGR: Shadow War and Combat of Giants: Dino 3D.[/QUOTE]

...I don't get dino 3d...i've watched several gameplay videos and it looks like a really crappy interactive movie..

[quote name='Xellos2099']Is there way for them to ship to store to avoid shipping?[/QUOTE]

No, no option for site to store (only ship to your home)

[quote name='Xellos2099']Is there way for them to ship to store to avoid shipping?[/QUOTE]

No. The site specifically says it isn't available. I also asked if they had the promo in-store while I was waiting on someone getting their glasses fixed. No dice there, either.

Still, the day when I'll no longer be able to resist the 3DS temptation is getting closer. Though I'm holding out for another price cut and/or a second gen model perhaps incorporating the second analog input.

I used to get new systems at launch but now I wait at least a year. The incentives aren't there any more so I don't bother with anything that doesn't have a good range of deeply discounted titles.

The Combat of Giants: Dino 3D is a good game for younger children. I have it, its not bad, but its not something I pay more then $10 for.

bread's done
Back