WalMart B2G1 Free PS3 Greatest Hits Titles

[quote name='buerick']Correction, Its Ratchet and Clank tools of destruction, not future.[/QUOTE]

If you want to get technical, you are both right.

The title of the game is Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.

Amazon should match this ASAP with all PS3 GH available. God of War Collection/Uncharted/KZ2 accompanied with my $10 gaming credit would make my life complete.

[quote name='vanlandw']Amazon should match this ASAP with all PS3 GH available. God of War Collection/Uncharted/KZ2 accompanied with my $10 gaming credit would make my life complete.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Amazon doesn't match that often anymore, I'm waiting for them to match BB's $30 credit on a 360 arcade unit, no dice all week so far :whistle2:(

[quote name='DCJ83']So does this apply only on the walmart.com site? Or can we use this in store as well?[/QUOTE]

Most likely online only but you can get it shipped to the store and wait 2 weeks for it. Just got my 3 copies in today (LittleBigPlanet, Killzone 2, & Uncharted 1), ordered Thursday night. For $60 shipped plus tax, this is a good deal.

[quote name='sadakou']Unfortunately they removed Uncharted from the list of eligible titles. =([/QUOTE]

Really? Uncharted is listed as the third one down on my page. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back