Walmart Bargain Bin YMMV.

Yeah we've got the GTA Collections and the MK Collection both firm at $30. Nothing like finding PS2 games for the price of PS3 ones.

[quote name='Aidenstars']Found Twisted Metal (ps3) brand new in bin for 19.97$.[/QUOTE]

That's the new price. It's now a $20 game most places. I just did the price change in my store the other day.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']My WM still has :ps2:Grand Theft Auto collections for $30. /facepalm[/QUOTE]

My Wally World has that too but raises you a beat up single copy of Madden 05 for the PS1 for $30 :lol:

Mine actually has a bunch of games in a $15 bin...a lot of Wii and DS titles...but mostly older stuff that you can find for $15 or less at other stores.

[quote name='barrit']My Walmart has Tabula Rasa.. been thinking about checking it out. ;)[/QUOTE]

Damn MMO's and their always online DRM... :(

[quote name='Wazzup4567']I know a Walmart with like 20 Flingsmashes at retail price... *sigh*[/QUOTE]
Yep, sounds about like my local Walmarts...

Honestly,i'm just hoping a decent big title flops into the clearance bin. Like pokemon or something. too much to dig through though. xD

[quote name='Aidenstars']Honestly,i'm just hoping a decent big title flops into the clearance bin. Like pokemon or something. too much to dig through though. xD[/QUOTE]

Walmart? Clearing out Pokemon games? Big fucking lol.

[quote name='barrit']My Walmart has Tabula Rasa.. been thinking about checking it out. ;)[/QUOTE]

This made me Laugh Out L. Thank you.

bread's done
Back