Walmart Bargain Bin

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Those seem like really gay games but plz correct me if I'm wrong.I saw gears triple pack for 29.99 in the bargain bin on Monday[/QUOTE]

You can get it for that price everywhere. BBY had it for $7.99 on BF which is where I got it.:D

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Those seem like really gay games but plz correct me if I'm wrong.I saw gears triple pack for 29.99 in the bargain bin on Monday[/QUOTE]

how are they "gay"? are they homosexual simulators? i'm not familiar with the titles.

I'm shocked someone with a name like MrHitDatHoez would talk like this

Please ban this "hoe."

[quote name='felix559']Just picked up Blood Drive-XB/PS, MorphX-XB for $10ea[/QUOTE]

Once you play them you won't think it's such a great deal. I'd return them if you haven't opened em yet.

Sin & Punishment is easily the best title out of those "deals." Keep that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blade']Sin & Punishment is easily the best title. Keep that one.

Don't be ignorant. The term "gay" used to mean "happy" before it was used to refer to homosexuals, and now has branched off again to be colloquially synonymous with "lame." Language evolves through commonly accepted meanings, and words develop different concepts often. I call things "gay" despite supporting same-sex marriage because I don't exclusively link the term to homosexuality; that assumption is discrimination itself.[/QUOTE]

it's not ignorance. it's sarcasm. don't call things "gay" (unless it is in fact gay), it makes you sound like a turd.

[quote name='deadkode']it's not ignorance. it's sarcasm. don't call things "gay" (unless it is in fact gay), it makes you sound like a turd.[/QUOTE]
dude quit acting gay

Also Backyard Baseball: Sandlot Sluggers was there for $10.
Its an alright game that plays like an XBLA title...but hey, its a free 1000 gamerscore.

I picked up Sin and Punishment for $7.50 on Amazon like a month ago although its doubled in price since then. Still easily worth $10 though.

Thanks for trying OP, but these are leftovers from WalMart's Black Friday games that are still lingering around some stores.

For example: My closest store still has a copy or two of :ps3:Heavy Rain Director's Cut in the case which should ring up $15 if I ask for a price check on it.

[quote name='astr0boy']Also Backyard Baseball: Sandlot Sluggers was there for $10.
Its an alright game that plays like an XBLA title...but hey, its a free 1000 gamerscore.[/QUOTE]

Yea, who cares about the gameplay. As long as you're getting points that don't buy anything its time well spent, right?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Thanks for trying OP, but these are leftovers from WalMart's Black Friday games that are still lingering around some stores.

For example: My closest store still has a copy or two of :ps3:Heavy Rain Director's Cut in the case which should ring up $15 if I ask for a price check on it.[/QUOTE]

wonder if any Walmart has left over Kinect Sports Season 2, going to check my local walmarts

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Thanks for trying OP, but these are leftovers from WalMart's Black Friday games that are still lingering around some stores.

For example: My closest store still has a copy or two of :ps3:Heavy Rain Director's Cut in the case which should ring up $15 if I ask for a price check on it.[/QUOTE]

Did it have a upc sticker on it? I used the price checker at one walmart and showed $30 :(

rang up $30 at my Walmart. And still had a blue sticker on it. I think only the $10 titles are still $10

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']rang up $30 at my Walmart. And still had a blue sticker on it. I think only the $10 titles are still $10[/QUOTE]

$30 at my local Walmart too, had 'em price check it...

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']wonder if any Walmart has left over Kinect Sports Season 2, going to check my local walmarts[/QUOTE]

That title was back to MSRP the Saturday after Black Friday. Only the $10 titles from Black Friday (and a few $15) have UPC stickers on the back and have remained at Black Friday prices.

For a more complete list of titles you can still find cheap at Walmart, check out this well-maintained, friendly and informative thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309448&highlight=yakuza

[quote name='sneezebu']Yea, who cares about the gameplay. As long as you're getting points that don't buy anything its time well spent, right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah gameplay is so overrated these days. Whats really important is your total gamer score. That's the kind of thing you can put on job applications.

"No sir, I dont have any experience but my gamer score is pretty damn impressive"

Its not even the individual achievements you get that are important, its just that total number. That's what really matters. Thus its best to go out and buy/rent all the really easy games aimed at children as its 1000 easy points. Forget about playing games that you actually enjoy or going after difficult achievements that you can take pride in getting. The path of least resistance is the way to go, even if it has you playing games you would have otherwise never even thought about playing. Again its all about that total gamer score. That's what gaming is all about now. :dunce:

[quote name='Righteous Nixon']The path of least resistance is the way to go...:dunce:[/QUOTE]

That all that my relationships with girls has taught me...

[quote name='Lordd_G']That all that my relationships with girls has taught me...[/QUOTE]

In regards to women, you wont get any argument out of me. The path of least resistance is usually the smart path. Getting married increases the truth of this statement by a factor of 10. With my wife in particular, its probably more like a factor of 25.

Yikes... Can help but thinking I hit a nerve with some people on the gamer score thing

Note I never said Sandlot Sluggers was a bad game. I probably would have paid 20 for it. I myself picked it up for my daughter. The gameplay isn't bad at all do long as you know what you're getting into. I.e dont expect MLB 2k11.

I just think that SS is notorious for GS boosting. If they want to boost I say let them boost. Its their insecurity. I think it's hilarious when XxWeedSmokerz420xX from the MW3 lobby is talking crap and has a gamer score of 62849020 and at the very bottom of his list is Hannah Montana, Backyard Football, and Avatar. All 1000'd

[quote name='astr0boy']Also Backyard Baseball: Sandlot Sluggers was there for $10.
Its an alright game that plays like an XBLA title...but hey, its a free 1000 gamerscore.[/QUOTE]
Free for $10!

[quote name='astr0boy']Yikes... Can help but thinking I hit a nerve with some people on the gamer score thing

Note I never said Sandlot Sluggers was a bad game. I probably would have paid 20 for it. I myself picked it up for my daughter. The gameplay isn't bad at all do long as you know what you're getting into. I.e dont expect MLB 2k11.

I just think that SS is notorious for GS boosting. If they want to boost I say let them boost. Its their insecurity. I think it's hilarious when XxWeedSmokerz420xX from the MW3 lobby is talking crap and has a gamer score of 62849020 and at the very bottom of his list is Hannah Montana, Backyard Football, and Avatar. All 1000'd[/QUOTE]

Is that even possible? Has there been 62,849 games on the xbox for them to 1000? That seems like way more shovelware then even the wii has.

10 bucks = FREE GAMERSCORE!

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']wonder if any Walmart has left over Kinect Sports Season 2, going to check my local walmarts[/QUOTE]

You never know man. I was only able to find Singularity, and Yakuza 4 for the time being. OP should change the thread title to YMMV because each store has different bargain bin items. The one store near me has AC/DC Rock Band Track Pack along with those Burger King games...

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']You never know man. I was only able to find Singularity, and Yakuza 4 for the time being. OP should change the thread title to YMMV because each store has different bargain bin items. The one store near me has AC/DC Rock Band Track Pack along with those Burger King games...[/QUOTE]

if they do it won't ring up for $14.99. Only the $9.99 titles from Black Friday are still 9.99...welk and a few of the $15 Wii games.

Went there to buy Vanquish for $10, ended up only finding Bayonetta at $10. Oh well, at least I didn't leave empty handed.

apparently theres been a couple copies hidden somewhere in my walmart that they recently found and threw back on the shelf. its the only way to explain finding both Singulairity and Yakuza 4 after there was barely two copies the day after black friday.

Got the last two in the store, they have Sin & Punishment also but i already had that. I'm Skyrim's bitch right now but they are two quality games to add to the pile.

Best bargain bin in the country here...

5d99734d.jpg

...and only twice the price they were at Burger King!

Mines got a ton of games for 10, still have a Yakuza 4. I picked up jurassic the hunted, no clue why...looked like mindless fun for $10

[quote name='Jabrim']Got Vanquish for $10, this game any good?[/QUOTE]

Take gears and speed it up, way up. But take away most the 'objectionable content'
It might have won some 'best shooter of 201x' awards

Vanquish and Bayonetta are the two best action games of this gen. Any gamer who does not know that by now should retire from gaming, because you're part of the problem. You're the reason we'll never see a sequel to Vanquish.

[quote name='chilimac']Vanquish and Bayonetta are the two best action games of this gen. Any gamer who does not know that by now should retire from gaming, because you're part of the problem. You're the reason we'll never see a sequel to Vanquish.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I just asked if it was any good, go fuck yourself.

bread's done
Back