Walmart
iconwalmart_r3.gif

Bing Cashback 10%
cbcoin.gif

Last updated 02/06/10

1. Go to the search site: www.bing.com

2. Enter in the search: "walmart exercise equipment" or "Walmart Exercise bike"
or you can put this in the address bar:
javascript:void(eval("document.writeln('Walmart');"))

3. Click on the "Bing cashback" for Walmart link at the top of the search results.

4. The intermediate Bing cashback site will show that a Walmart 15% cashback will be applied and asks for a signin or an e-mail address. A Windows Live ID (which is like a slightly enhanced Hotmail account) that is enrolled in the Bing cashback program is required to receive the cashback. Giving only your e-mail address will make it so the cashback program can later send an e-mail requesting you to sign up to receive the cashback.

5. After signing in or giving your e-mail address, the Bing cashback site will redirect you to walmart.com. There will be no indication that a cashback program will apply to the purchase at any point while shopping there.

6. Complete an order from walmart.com following this redirection. Using PayPal may be easiest because the cashback will be sent to your PayPal account.

7. Wait about 15 to 30 minutes for Bing cashback to send a message to your given e-mail address or Bing cashback e-mail address. If you do not receive this message within about an hour, you may want to cancel your order.

8. This message will give a link to sign up for Bing cashback and/or claim your cashback. When signing up for Bing cashback, they require personal information such as your name, address, and phone number.

9. The cashback will then take about 60 days to arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='formerroadie']It still seems dead to me. that's not working[/QUOTE]

when you're there, put in the javascript into your browser, not the bing search. Then it will do it's hocus pocus and a single link to walmart will appear.

Click link and it should put into a transfer screen where you see that you'll be getting 20% BCB when you shop at walmart.com

[quote name='Fighterspledge']log into your account bing.com, then go back to bing.com page.

when you're there, put in the javascript into your browser, not the bing search. Then it will do it's hocus pocus and a single link to walmart will appear.

Click link and it should put into a transfer screen where you see that you'll be getting 20% BCB when you shop at walmart.com[/QUOTE]

Dude, thanks! It worked. I'm curious how long it takes to get the card in the e-mail.

[quote name='formerroadie']Dude, thanks! It worked. I'm curious how long it takes to get the card in the e-mail.[/QUOTE]

10-15 min tops. Bing confirmation will hit about 30-45 min after.

[quote name='cupcakex1']It's still working. Just ordered some Blu-rays with the javascript trick. Hopefully eBay gets 20% soon ![/QUOTE]
what are some good ones?

[quote name='formerroadie']My only issue with this is Bing can cancel the cashback if it's deemed unworthy by bing. So, i'm now hesitant.[/QUOTE]

http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/faq.aspx

This is all I can do for you now... it's up to you to pull the trigger.

Now I'm going to make it a habit to use bing and consider buying e-giftcards before the actual purchase if that's a possibility. On an unrelated note, I got 25% back getting flowers using bing! Dang, it really will pay off in the end.

Do you think Super Street Fighter 4 would be worth 24 bucks?

Giftcard for 40, then preordering both with BCB would shave off about 16 bucks.

Man, if I knew what I knew now, I could have gotten all of my preorders for 36 dollars...

You can try getting away with purchasing a gift card, it will even show pending in your account. But most likely it will be canceled before the 60 day period is up.

[quote name='roostarz']You can try getting away with purchasing a gift card, it will even show pending in your account. But most likely it will be canceled before the 60 day period is up.[/QUOTE]

Correct. I actually had a situation like that with a Best Buy gift card before Christmas that initially showed up as pending in my Bing account and then was deleted due to "non-qualifying purchase".

[quote name='roostarz']You can try getting away with purchasing a gift card, it will even show pending in your account. But most likely it will be canceled before the 60 day period is up.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bojay1997']Correct. I actually had a situation like that with a Best Buy gift card before Christmas that initially showed up as pending in my Bing account and then was deleted due to "non-qualifying purchase".[/QUOTE]

Oh damn, that's not good... so much for that idea. Well, I guess I can still make peace with 20% off Heavy Rain. 45 bucks isn't terrible, but not as good as 36ish. I guess I'll update too whether or not it flies for me too.

[quote name='bojay1997']Correct. I actually had a situation like that with a Best Buy gift card before Christmas that initially showed up as pending in my Bing account and then was deleted due to "non-qualifying purchase".[/QUOTE]

So the dude ITT that bought all the gift cards is basically going to have all of his cashback cancelled within 60 days and be stuck having bought a bunch of full priced gift cards?

Does it make you sign into the live account before you buy something? I searched xbox 360 on bing to see if they have cashbacks if I buy the console, and it stated walmart was giving 20% and a gift card with purchase of an xbox 360. I clicked the link, and it doesn't ask you to sign in or anything. Plus, there's no bing cashback symbol on the site.

[quote name='DarlingNina']Does it make you sign into the live account before you buy something? I searched xbox 360 on bing to see if they have cashbacks if I buy the console, and it stated walmart was giving 20% and a gift card with purchase of an xbox 360. I clicked the link, and it doesn't ask you to sign in or anything. Plus, there's no bing cashback symbol on the site.[/QUOTE]

once you go onto the walmart website after going through the bing cashback link on bing.com there is no indication that you are getting bing cashback. (after the little loading screen that transfers you to walmart.com) basically you just go through the ordering process like normal and then in a couple hours you should get cashback confirmation in an e-mail.

[quote name='pureheat101']once you go onto the walmart website after going through the bing cashback link on bing.com there is no indication that you are getting bing cashback. (after the little loading screen that transfers you to walmart.com) basically you just go through the ordering process like normal and then in a couple hours you should get cashback confirmation in an e-mail.[/QUOTE]

Okay. I'm still a little confused (sorry). I tried a bestbuy link, and they make you sign in with a bing/live account then take you to their site. I tried doing the same thing with the other links, and they all do that too except for the walmart link. It just takes you directly to the walmart site. Will it still work?

[quote name='Ratchet & CAG']what are some good ones?[/QUOTE]

Ordered Inside Man, Dog Day Afternoon & Super Troopers with ship-to-store, and Heat shipped home. There ain't that many deals due to a lot of them not being eligible for ship to store.

[quote name='jdpatri']What about PSN cards? Does that count as a gift card?[/QUOTE]

I ordered Wii Points cards from walmart.com over Christmas using bing. It worked, so I assume PSN cards will be fine.

[quote name='donburns99']About how long until you receive the Cashback email? 7 hours here and nothing.[/QUOTE]

Took me about 3 hours per order.. and I had about 6 orders. o_O

These were on 5 video games and a TV I might add. It might depend on your form of payment.

[quote name='fakeemailwps']whoooo!!! New PS3 here I come :D. Does it come with an official sony warranty for one year?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Every new system comes with a warranty (1 year?). More warranty information/details will be provided in the box.

Grats on your first PS3! Now go buy KZ2, UC1/2, MSG4, and preorder Heavy Rain. kthx :p

How come I can't get it to work am i doing anything wrong. I tried so many times and all i keep getting is target and sears cashback.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Took me about 3 hours per order.. and I had about 6 orders. o_O

These were on 5 video games and a TV I might add. It might depend on your form of payment.[/QUOTE]I used Paypal. ^ ^

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Go to Bing.com

Copy and paste the following into your address bar:

javascript:void(eval("document.writeln('Walmart');"))

Sign in...

and enjoy. :)[/QUOTE]
Hey dude thanks a lot. Just a question does this works on preorder. Can I preorder final fantasy and the new madden in just one transaction or do I have to keep doing it over and over again.

[quote name='filanime03']Hey dude thanks a lot. Just a question does this works on preorder. Can I preorder final fantasy and the new madden in just one transaction or do I have to keep doing it over and over again.[/QUOTE]

You can. Or you can order the Madden first, get the BCB and egift card, then apply the $20 egift card to the purchase of FF XIII.

Math:
Madden: $59.99 - $11.99 BCB + tax = $48 + tax
FF XIII: $59.99 - $11.99 BCB - $20 eGC = $28 + tax and $10 eGC.

I'm pretty sure I ordered correctly (not my first time with bing) off walmart for FFXIII but I still haven't received any notices from bing. It's been about a full 24 hours now. Has anyone else not received a notice as well?

I used a $25 "reloadable shopping card" from Walmart I got for free a few years ago to pay for the purchase, anyone know if that might be the reason why for the delay/possible ineligibility? I'd redo my order but apparently I can't cancel the order, ugh.

For safety's sake, I'd probably screenshot both the 20% processing page as you enter walmart.com AND your order confirmation e-mail you get from walmart.com.

If you run into any trouble, you can use those as proof. Bing customer support usually will get back to you within 24 hours, so don't hesitate to contact them if any concerns arise.

[quote name='donburns99']I used Paypal. ^ ^[/QUOTE]

I'd contact Bing customer support then. If after 24 hours, there may be a problem - especially given I ordered a TV today and got an e-mail confirmation from Bing within 3 hours.

And I, too, used PayPal.

I ordered the Hardened Edition of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for $50 and I am getting $9.80 back!I used a gift card I bought from Walmart and used it online and it took the cashback email 1 hour and 55 minutes after I bought it.

[quote name='kirby145']Is this considered cheating or something[/QUOTE]

Nope. If the link works, the offer still stands. Sometimes, even with the link, the cashback is only 4%.. but it will tell you as you enter the website how much you're getting back before you shop.

just tried it again and still showing me deal. not letting me post pics or link, but i can still see it.

bread's done
Back