Walmart Black Friday DVD Sale- $3.88 select titles 6am to 11am

rcannon

CAGiversary!
I just got my Walmart ad in the mail today, and on the front page, was a picture of dvds marked $3.88 from 6am to 11am. It showed three titles (You Got Mail, Bladerunner, and Pay it Forward), and said many more titles to choose from. I'm wondering if there is a list of what other DVD's will be included in this sale.

Hrmmmm....probably those DVDs I always see piled in those bins. I can't imagine the mob that would be around those on BF. I would like Blade Runner for that price, but I think I'm stearing clear of Wal-Mart. ;)

[quote name='SteveMcQ']There's no deal that's good enough to get me to go into a Wal-Mart. Complete mess in there, BF or not.[/quote]

I was thinking the exact same thing.

i'd guess that the dvds that are on sale for $3, are the ones that are about the same price as those 3 games.

me and 2 friends will be attempting to unleash our fury on stores on black friday... hopefully we wont be trampled to death..

Edit: all 3 of the dvds were regularly 10 bucks on their site.. so possibly all $10 dvds will be $3 ... that'd actually be pretty cool.

I saw the bins at work for this sale.Nothing all that great IMO.

BUT,let me add this:

WM is adding 4 newer release DVD's to the Blitz sale.This is unadvertised but these movies WILL ring up $9.99.

Garfield
Van Helsing
Dawn of the Dead
Spiderman

there is an official thread for this type of stuff made by cheapyd for all BF stuff.

[quote name='Theenternal']fighting yoru way through a walmart bf rush crowd..is a good way to get rid of aggression :)[/quote]

Picked up the following for $3.88 each

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
Dude, Where's My Car?
Blade Runner Director's Cut (snapper case)
Critters
Big Trouble in Little China (single disc version)

[quote name='greysector'][quote name='Theenternal']fighting yoru way through a walmart bf rush crowd..is a good way to get rid of aggression :)[/quote]

Picked up the following for $3.88 each

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
Dude, Where's My Car?
Blade Runner Director's Cut (snapper case)
Critters
Big Trouble in Little China (single disc version)[/quote]

Twin Peaks RULES!

bread's done
Back