Walk the Line / Butch Cassidy & Sundance Kid
Boondock Saints / Street Kings
Day the Earth Stood Still / X Files
X-Men / X2
Miss March / Girl Next Door
Kingdom of Heaven / Master & Commander
Siege / Man on Fire
12 Rounds / Live Free or Die Hard

Not bad for movies going around $15 each on Amazon.

If you don't absolutely need it to be brand new, I suggest eBay. People sell mint condition Blu Rays for $6 each of the same caliber on your list.

[quote name='Vampjoe']Is the Kingdom of Heaven the Director's Cut version. Because that pack would be pretty good.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that Kingdom of Heaven is the Director's Cut.

[quote name='zenintrude']This is pretty epic: Walk the Line / Butch Cassidy & Sundance Kid

Need to jump on that.[/QUOTE]

I kind of have to agree. Great movies

Yeah picked up X-Men/X-Men 2 and The Boondock Saints/Street Kings
Might go pick up Walk the line/Butch Cassidy & Sundance Kid tommow Thanks!

if my walmart has this im in for X/x2 and M&C/KoH packs. I was going to buy the kingdom of heaven blu at 15 anyways.

damn, need to get that Miss March/Girl Next Door..all the others I pretty much have or do not want. Too bad Miss March wasn't just a little better, but GND will always be a classic! "Moral fiber is..."

[quote name='token2k6']damn, need to get that Miss March/Girl Next Door..all the others I pretty much have or do not want. Too bad Miss March wasn't just a little better, but GND will always be a classic! "Moral fiber is..."[/QUOTE]

to this day, i can not listen to under pressure by queen with out thinking of this movie, it is really good.

Sams also has bugs life/monsters Inc combo blu for 39.88. Going rate at amazon is 19.99 each so might be worth it if you want both and happen to be at sams.

[quote name='neocvera']Sams also has bugs life/monsters Inc combo blu for 39.88. Going rate at amazon is 19.99 each so might be worth it if you want both and happen to be at sams.[/QUOTE]

I don't consider saving 5 cents each a deal.

[quote name='jfs_87']can anyone comment on which ones are worth picking up?[/QUOTE]

>Patton / French Connection

PATTON is good, if not particularly rewatchable. FRENCH CONNECTION is totally rewatchable but this Blu-ray has a very odd, washed-out transfer that the director wanted but that fans of the movie hate.

>Walk the Line / Butch Cassidy & Sundance Kid

WALK THE LINE is about as good as Hollywood biopics get, but it's no better than that. BUTCH CASSIDY is an all-time classic that, if you've never seen it, is surprising modern and definitely funny.

>Day the Earth Stood Still / X Files

Assuming this is the DAY remake, I never saw it. I'd further assume that this is actually the X-FILES sequel, which I think it actually pretty good, but most people, both fans of the series and otherwise, didn't think so.

>X-Men / X2

X-MEN has only aged OK but X2 was always solid.

>Kingdom of Heaven / Master & Commander

Haven't seen KoH. MASTER & COMMANDER is great & rewatchable if it's your thing, but if it's not your thing, it's toxic.

>Siege / Man on Fire

THE SIEGE is an underrated movie -- a good popcorn muncher and also a surprisingly good prediction of post-9/11 America. Haven't seen MAN ON FIRE.

Kingdom of heaven is pretty good. The gore in it is my favorite. Definitely a good movie if medieval movies is your thing. Man on Fire is pretty good. Solid performance from Denzel. Day the earth stood still and X-files are both good. Not very fun to watch more than once, but good if it's been a while. Walk the Line is excellent IMO.

[quote name='seanw']>Day the Earth Stood Still / X Files

Assuming this is the DAY remake, I never saw it. I'd further assume that this is actually the X-FILES sequel, which I think it actually pretty good, but most people, both fans of the series and otherwise, didn't think so.[/QUOTE]

It contains both versions.

[quote name='Metrock']It contains both versions.[/QUOTE]

Well, the original is pretty good. Stiff and all, but definitely something everyone should see, and everyone should also have at least one nice black-and-white Blu-ray transfer.

Picked up The French Connection/Patton
and
Master and Commander/Kingdom of Heaven
i was looking to build up my blu-ray collection as i got a PS3 last month this helped thanks!

Just went back to my Walmart today and they must have sold all the 2 for $15 packs. Glad I got what I wanted when I did.

Went to mine and they still had lots of these but didn't buy anymore had enough movies already they also had these packs of the blu-ray movie and the dvd for $15 i guess you would keep the blu-ray copy and sell the DVD copy to someone else?

Went to Walmart today and found a Kingdom of Heaven and Master and Commander blue ray double pack. Grabbed the X-Men double pack as well. At that $15 price per double pack that comes to like a littler under 8 bucks per blue ray. Definitely an awesome deal.

That reminds me that I need to swing by one or more of the local Walmarts on the way home and check for the KoH / M&C packs.

Some good deals but none i need, wish i could of found the 4 saw bluray pack everyone was flipping out over like 5 months ago, i still need 1,3,4,5

Thanks, OP. I picked up Miss March/The Girl Next Door (nice update from my DVD copy of The Girl Next Door) and Boondock Saints/Street Kings (never seen either of these but heard good things).

Just a heads up for anyone having trouble finding them: YMMV, but the Wal-Mart I went to didn't have them anywhere near the rest of the Blu Rays.. I almost walked out assuming they were sold out, but they're actually on a cardboard displayer outside of electronics with the DVDs that are on sale (not to be confused with the $5 DVD bin). My Wal-Mart actually had a hefty amount of all 10 of the bundles left, but those two were the only ones that interested me.

[quote name='styl3s']Some good deals but none i need, wish i could of found the 4 saw bluray pack everyone was flipping out over like 5 months ago, i still need 1,3,4,5[/QUOTE]

That's just as well. The director's cut versions of Saw 1 and 3 (the definitive versions) have yet to be released on Blu Ray and are actually a little harder to find on DVD. If you can find the director's cut versions of those two movies on DVD for pretty cheap, stick with those.

bread's done
Back