Walmart Buy 2 get 1 Free Xbox 360 Platinum Hits Titles

[quote name='killer9']hellz yeah thanks op

mass effect goty
burnout paradise
left 4 dead goty

not bad[/QUOTE]

ME goty charges an extra $10, so your total is $49.99 + tax + s&h (if any)

edit: nvm, ME non-goty is actually $10 more. Beats me why anyone would want to pay more for less unless the Platinum Hits artwork bothers you enough to pay more for less....

[quote name='Ryukahn']Too bad Fable II GOTY adds $10 more to the total, otherwise I'd be tempted.[/QUOTE]

The great thing is that the free game can be the one that costs extra (ie. Fable II GOTY). If you don't have the Capcom Tri-pack (Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Devil May Cry), you should seriously consider getting in on this deal! The glitch may not last for long!

I got: Mass Effect GOTY, Left 4 Dead GOTY, and Fable II GOTY (free).

You can get Left 4 Dead GOTY, Mass Effect GOTY, and then pick the Capcom triple pack for free.(Devil May Cry 4, Dead Rising, and Lost Planet). 5 new games for $40 is a pretty awesome deal.

[quote name='hbomb']The great thing is that the free game can be the one that costs extra (ie. Fable II GOTY). If you don't have the Capcom Tri-pack (Lost Planet, Dead Rising, Devil May Cry), you should seriously consider getting in on this deal! The glitch may not last for long!

I got: Mass Effect GOTY, Left 4 Dead GOTY, and Fable II GOTY (free).[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely right! Now I need to see what else I want.

Wal-Mart means business! Err... I think?

I was going to pick up a few games, but honestly, the only 'Plat Hits game I want is Dead Space and I don't even see that version listed on the site.

Got Mass Effect GOTY, Bioshock and the Capcom Triple Pack (free) for 44.86.
If it goes through, it'll be awesome. Thanks OP.

Pretty awesome.

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 + Lego SW Complete Saga + Capcom triple pack for just under $43. ~8 dollars a game.

Don't see the Capcom one anymore, sadly. I did a little checking vs Gamestop used prices and you can still come out about even using this deal, and they're all brand new. It's just that I've bought so many at discount prices lately :[ AC + L4D GOTY + Fable II would be my buy if I went for it.

Picked up Bioshock, Mass Effect GOTY, and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for $43 shipped.

Good deal.

Remember to add the +$10.50 games as your free game.

im thinkinging Mass Effect GOTY, Dead Rising, and Viva pinata, i want a fun random game for when im bored haha.

Hopefully the Capcom triple pack will come back in stock soon. That is what happened with some games on the PS3 version of this deal.

People who got in on the Capcom Triple Pack + two whatever games got a steal, no doubt about it. Five games for $40+ bucks is nothing to complain about.

Considering this is a deal, and a good one at that I wouldn't expect to see the Capcom Triple Pack back in stock before the deal ends though.

Turok? When did that go platinum hits? Last night?

Eh, that's another to be weary when buying used. This thread makes a good reference tool for PH haters. Thanks at least, for that heads up.

[quote name='SLeeK719']They added Halo 3, Soul Caliber 4, and Oblivion(+10) for those who care.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I was hoping they'd add Halo 3, but Fable II is no longer there, lol.

Recieved my triple pack in today, but not the other 2...appearantly they shipped seperate. But either way shipping took like 2 days, pretty awesome for $.97.

Dang I didn't notice this posting at all till now. I would of been all over the triple pack. There is nothing thats left that interests me, boo.

I have an interesting story. I assumed that I could go into wal mart and just get the deal in store. I told the cashier that I drove pretty far to picked up the buy two get one free deal. She called a manager and he approved the deal in store. I assume this is not going to be the case with most stores.

So I go and get Killzone 2, and Little Big Planet GOTY, and I can't find another game so I just pick up Fallout 3 GOTY for PS3. I take it up to the cashier. She says which game do you want free. I said, Fallout 3 GOTY. So a CSM comes up and approves it. I get home and I am like something is wrong. I look on my receipt and the cashier only charged me for Little Big Planet. So I basically got Killzone 2 and Fallout 3 GOTY for free. Strange transaction.

bread's done
Back