[Walmart] Buy a vita and get a free game!

I would have expected WM to top Best Buy's deal from a couple of weeks back.....where you got a free game AND a 3 month PSN+ card. Guess Wal-Mart is slacking.

I would propose ordering the free game deal from walmart.com and have it shipped to store. Take the flyer with you to pick it up and raise hell for your giftcard too.

I DEFINITELY wouldn't buy a Vita before E3, or any other console or handheld for that matter...

It is a good deal if you combine them but still.

Price drop taking effect immediately after E3 announcment, plus this deal, plus the $50 giftcard and you would see a new land speed record from me getting to Walmart to buy a Vita.

Sony's conference is Monday, this deal will still be going on so I doubt there's a price drop coming. Maybe a bundle will show up in a few weeks. But I'd rather choose what game I get. I don't want some dumb boresball game.

[quote name='MidnightMetal']Oh yeah, I am so PM'ing this @ BBY and you bet I'm going to combine them! I :)[/QUOTE]

>Free gift with purchase.

the problem is .. that walmart doesn't match walmart.com and neither does best buy..this deal seems like you gotta pick 1 or the other?..which sucks, has anyone been able to get both??

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']I would have expected WM to top Best Buy's deal from a couple of weeks back.....where you got a free game AND a 3 month PSN+ card. Guess Wal-Mart is slacking.[/QUOTE]

Is BB price adj policy 30 or is it 45?? I did that deal on May 6th, & was hoping for an E3 price drop so I could get some $ back

[quote name='dviper2399']Is BB price adj policy 30 or is it 45?? I did that deal on May 6th, & was hoping for an E3 price drop so I could get some $ back[/QUOTE]

30 for regular people, 45 for RZ Silver.

[quote name='ProAnon']30 for regular people, 45 for RZ Silver.[/QUOTE]

Thanks that gives me until Tuesday, I believe Sony's press conference is tomorrow.

[quote name='Foxconn Worker']op should add just the wifi model unless im blind[/QUOTE]

There is the 3g right next to it. Don't you see it? Where it says select model, it has wifi, then to the right is the 3g.

2r404e0.jpg

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Free game should stack with whatever bundle/drop Sony announces tomorrow :)[/QUOTE]

Whats the likeliness that the bundles are dispatched to Walmart or anybody like that, and thats IF bundles are announced, within the week? Price drop maybe, maybe not. Some price drops aren't immediate, but Walmart has a tendency to put 'em up ASAP, regardless.

I thought all e3 price drops were immediate. Otherwise, why announce it? That's why I'll be shocked if there's a price drop tomorrow with this deal in effect. Hope I'm wrong. I'm betting on a fall bundle with some lame game that they have a surfeit of in a warehouse somewhere or a sports game.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Free game should stack with whatever bundle/drop Sony announces tomorrow :)[/QUOTE]

hate to break it to you but there wont be a price drop on the vitas... the best your looking at is some Pack in deal that would hit sometime in aug if anything at all

If there is a price drop I love to see sony do what nintendo did and give the people who got it when it first came out something but Sony gives a RATS ASS about the customers and would tell them to go

fuck themself before giving out something free

I say the odds are 100 times better on the PS3 price drop then a VITA

Too bad sony wouldnt do something like this

If you got a Ps3 or VITA In the last 6 months and you buy a PS3 or a VITA they will knock 100 off.. (so you would have a vita and a ps3)

but doubt that ever happen

What time is the Sony news thing tomorrow ?

bread's done
Back